Chapter 25

We was save and managed to run with our pack to secret chamber.
-SERRA.BETA(BLUE MOON PACK)-

Bella POV
I was literally shock. Who is that? As long I know, you only bow to your Alpha. After that, someone that already chance to her human form.

She introduced her self, Serra Trafford the former Beta daughter. Philip Trafford was my dad Beta when he is at Blue Moon Pack. She was looked miserable and she still have that scent belong to my dad pack. She was the one who is always play with me when I was small. My childhood friend and the Beta daughter.

The other one, his name is Victor Martino. I think I know who is it. He must be uncle Ben son. Ben was my dad 3rd command aka Delta. He is very good looking.

"Apologies Alpha. We have been searching you everywhere since our pack being murdered by Alpha Terry." Serra look at me and then gave me something.

"Eventually, when the Alpha family being murdered. The power will be transferred to Beta. But, my dad didn't want to lead pack without our true Alpha. That was his wish before die, Find the Alpha, and clean our pack name. Because we have found some evidence that might lead us to Alpha Terry and bring back our pack. I know you still confused." Hell yeah that true. I was confused. I thought my pack was being murdered. No one was save.

"We was save and managed to run with some of our pack to secret chamber. Don't you remember, the Lake behind mountain. We always use that chamber when we play hide and seek when we was kids. Remember?" my head was hurt and have flash about it. Me and Serra play hide and seek at that secret chamber.

" Yeah, I remember it know. But, how both of you managed coming in Castle and sneek into here. At my balcony?" she and Victor pull out a necklace from neck and let me see.

KUMANG GODDESS  didn't tell me  that my pack was the mythical one because I haven't finished read it. Serra necklace was glowing pink meanwhile Victor necklace glowing to blue colour. Amazing but then, Danny was standing at the door and close it.

Danny saw them and prepared to attack both of them then I saw Serra chanting one spell and make Danny unmoved.

"We didn't mean to attack or disturb you. We just want to meet our Alpha. Pardon me for being rude Lycan King." After that, she released Danny but still stiff.

"Sorry about that dear. They both was my Beta and Delta from my Pack." "Serra and Victor meet Danny. He is my mate." Serra and Victor gasped and widen eye.

"I am sorry Alpha. I didn't know it. Pardon me for asking again. Do you have read that prophecy mythical book from Lycan". She look at me and I gave her nod.

"You must still wondering who is that KELING WOLF? He's waiting you at our sacred place. You must be informed by KUMANG GODDESS at PANGGAU LIBAU REALM. Only him can help us Alpha. We will come again by the next full moon, the next 2weeks. We take our leave now". Both of them disappear and Danny look like he is amused by that. What a jerk.

"Alpha? You was an Alpha Bella. From that untold story by our prophecy fairy tale. Wait. It just fairy tales right." he looks scared and ragor.

"Yes. It just like we didn't have to pronounced it to the world about this thing. That why Alpha Terry slaughter my dad by challenge him. Nobody know, Alpha Terry have rogue backup help his murder my whole pack. You might saw Serra and Victor use necklace like me, but different colours glowing. Lucky Serra and the other save." He embraced me and saying that all will be alright. Hope everything will be alright.

Oscar POV
Shit!! How did Diana didn't grab that necklace! What a mate that I have. Useless.

The Moon Goddess was fool. Partner me up with useless mate. Fool! I told her to grab that necklace while Bella still unconscious. She just mind her fucking husband Theo. Bullshit!!

She is my mate. Not that stupid king asshole. But now, I need to patience and stick to my plan. No matter what happens, I will have that necklace. It will make me become the most dangerous rogue wolf. Hahahaha (evil laugh).

So many coincidence happen right?
🤭🤭🤭..
At last but not least.
Oscar POV..

Don't forget to comment and vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
2.32PM
13/1/2022