Epilogue

I am nervous with the coronation. But I will try to learn from you father.
-Devon -

"Mommy, look at Devon's been bothering me ever since." Yvonne ran towards her mother's Luna office.

"She's so cute when vonne is angry." Devon quickly ran out to the park.

"Devon! Don't bully your sister again. You'll soon meet your mate, try to be like your uncle leo. Gentlemen. Don't be like your uncle Theo who likes to bully people!" Bella can no longer stand the nagging from her youngest daughter Yvonne.

Yvonne was born after Devon was 5 years old. In the beginning Devon loves his younger sister, but because his father loves and dote Yvonne so much than him.

From then on, he liked to tease his little sister until she cried, when his uncle Theo returned to the palace.

He always went and learned about how to get along with his people, be friendly and love to help each other.

There was a time when Theo taught him seriously, when it was about time to teach Devon about everything.

Theo always teaches Devon bad things, which is why Sera must follow the two of them wherever they go and report to Bella if there are things that are not good.

Theo is Sera seconds mate. The two met while they were on a trip to Lycan to visit. Sera continues to live with Theo and always commutes to teach Devon about the kingdom.

"Son, soon you will be 18 years old, you will meet your mate. Don't be so busy teasing your sister again this time." said Danny while at the dinner table.

"You will take my place as king after you are old enough, you must be ready to take on the responsibilities as king." Devon nodded.

After eating dinner Devon headed to his father’s office, there he saw his father was kissing his mother.

"Knock on the door before entering, where is your manner. What is your Uncle Theo teach to you?" Her mother was embarrassed.

"I am nervous with the coronation. But I will try to learn from you father. I will try to be a good king to our people."

"I am so proud of you Devon. You will make it better, your uncle Leo will always be by your side later. After this, maybe me and your mother will go on holiday to our old house." Danny hugged his son.

Devon also always considers his parents as an example of a good soulmate and should be emulated.

Example Prince Devon
i love this guy at MERLIN tv show. And it fit his well to my second novel.

-THE END-
ERNNA
5.38PM
13/6/22