Chapter 18

I haven't rejected you my Bella.
I want you.
You are the only one.
Forgive me for what has happened that day.
-Theo-

  Suddenly, someone grab my shoulders and pinned me towards wall. By the scent of musky and tingling spark roaming at my body. I know who is it.
Theo Thompson.

(previous chapters)

Bella POV
          I was shocked with that, and I didn't think he will sneaking coming in like that while I was shower.

"Don't you miss me my Bella." he let out soft sigh at my neck. He gazing his canine at my sensitive spot that "was" his mark bearing for 1years ago. I have to fight this feeling.

"What do you want Theo. Why didn't you go with your Queen Diana? She is your wife now." I feel my eye almost watery a bit but I don't want Theo see it. I can saw he just stiff and shake his head.

"I'm sorry Bella about that Aliana. And sorry I have get married to someone whose not my mate. My other soul is missing when you left me and Jack. Please Bella, let me make up to you again." Theo looked away and I can see he sad. Tear was flowing at his cheek.

" I know I was wrong at that time Bella. I haven't rejected you my Bella. I want you. You are the only one. Forgive me for what has happened that day." I forgot he haven't utter his rejection. So that why I still have the tingling thing when he touch me.

"Why don't you accept my rejection Theo. My life will be easy when I will free from our mate fucking bind. Don't you aware, you have a wife! You have a Queen rule beside you now. And now, you want me fucking forgive you. Don't you forget I was still there when you and your slut fucking grinding each other. I saw that all. You was having good time fucking each other. While I was have a great pain coming through when my Mate have a fucking slut at his own room." I was already upset about when he ask my apologies. As if mated to someone that is not your mate. I can see him already looked at me with disbelieve look.

"I was having stress in between. Neither I chose your or Aliana that time. I was a want chose you because you are my mate. And now we are still mate Bella. I was confused that time. Aliana was with me since our kids. My dad already ban her because she disrespect my dad that time. Since that time, I was looking and searching you to every pack. But as the result, I need Queen to rule. My dad has choose someone. Diana was a great warrior." he looks sad but that it. I dont want to be a fool again.

" Don't you dare say mate to me. Mate is supposed to love each other. Not betrayal. I was supposed being with your. I was thought, maybe my second chance mate will love me. And care about me. But that, I was wrong. I don't want hear your excuses anymore Theo. And one more thing. Please accept my rejection. That all I ask. I don't need fucking betrayal mate!" I dont care what was happen after this.

            I just go out and headed towards Danny room. I don't care about that bonding mate thing.

           I don't want getting hurt anymore. I pray to the KUMANG GODDESS. Please, let Theo accept my rejection.

         It torture me and my wolf. But know, I will make my way. I need to look at what secret to the Danny library.

         What is that key about. I want Theo and Danny will discuss rouge problems as soon as possible.

Sorry late update.
Getting busy lately.
I try to update it likely.
So here we are.

Don't forget to comment and
VOTE❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
12. 18AM
24/11/2021