Chapter 19

It was almost close to our lips being kisses. His lips gazing at my lips, I am waiting for the kiss but. There was sudden knock at front door.
-Author-

Danny POV
Bella come in with sour face and grumpy. I know what happened. It must be that Theo sneaking around to her room.

She have Theo scent. I though they both kissing or else. Why is she still smell lile him.

"Are you okay Bell?" she gave me frown look and silent. While she looked at my work desk. She let out long sigh.

"Theo sneaking to my room. He almost kissing me. I hate him. He want me to forgive him for whatever he doing this years." forgive him? His betrayal the moon goddess paired gift. But he choose the chilhood partner and unmated she-wolf. That boy was so unbelievable.

" Let not think about that again Bell. Let focus to our main thing. I think Theo haven't say his rejection right?" she just nodded her head up and down.

"Why he didn't accept it? He already married and have a Queen. While his true mate is here. How could he doing this for me?" I dont have any comments for that one. But I let Bella let out what she want  to say.

"That why you still smell like him Bell. Look. You need told his wife about this rejection damn thing. So he will accept it in front of his wife right. Who know his wife might push him to make accept your rejection. It not hurt to try right?. I mean, come on. Let come clean about this for tomorrow morning when we having breakfast. Okay? "she gave me her beauty smile and say

" Thanks you Dann. Thank you for being with me this time. I appreciate it. Let get some sleep will ya. I am already sleepy. Good night Dann." she laying at my bed and close eye.

Snoring but that is kind of cute. Her scent giving my Lycan a bit calming. I step aside and get into bed next to her sleep. This intoxicating scent calming and smell so sweet.

Meanwhile she is sleeping. I was wondering, how she react when she know me is her the 3rd mate.

This is also new to me. It didn't state to any book about having multiple mate. Well. History is such a mysterious.

Hope soon she will realise what is the best for her in the future. I will be with her this time. Paperwork? Nahhh, that can wait. My Rainforest village is peace and no one rouge will pass my border.

Bella POV
When I wake up, I saw tough chest and a hand that hugging my body. I felt warm and cozy.

Wait? Feel so cozy and comfortable. The next one was. I looked at Danny face.

Why am I didn't noticed. He so handsome. I try to touch him face. But.

"Better take pictures my Bella. It will last longer."Oh.. Oh.. He noticed it. Damn, his morning voice was husky and groaning when he spoke to me that way

" You wake up already Dann. Sorry and good morning. Hihihi." I'm feeling shy when he tease like that. But I want to stay like this more with Dann.

" Can you move your hand first. I need to ude bathroom. Please Dann." He stay tighten grip the hold. But I smack his hand. Make him stay awake and eye widen.

" Oppp sorry love". I make my way to the bathroom and do my business. I can hear him saying

"yea yea yeaa.. Love my ass". I was giggle at that thought. Sometimes he being funny but sometimes he will change to KING mode being serious whole day.

I was done with my routine. And changed my clothes. Today I decided use my formal attire. Royal blue dress and do simple makeup. I keep my hair bun style.

I come out and meet Danny. He also wear something that match with my dress.

"Woww, you.... Look stunning Bella. I hope this was our dinner. But this is for the meeting only. I am looking forward dating with you after this all finish." he come and hug me from back.

It was almost close to our lips being kisses. His lips gazing at my lips, I am waiting for the kiss but. There was sudden knock at front door.

And that door open showing it was my ex mate with his Queen. May I say wife.

"Oooppps, sorry for disturbing your sweet moments. We have something to talk about. After that, both of you can continue doing it." I can hear Theo let out small warnings growl. But I don't care about that. I just need come clean and told Diana about our mate thing. I need that rejected from Theo. So I can be free from bonding.

It take about 2hour plan it. We agreed let them join allies. Training their wolf be more strong. But with one condition. Don't attack each other. Otherwise, it will be a war.

At last, have agree with alliance.
But someone was having bad intentions.
Alpha Alex.
Bella first mate.
Stay tuned next chapter.

Don't forget to comment and
Vote❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
8.50pm
24/11/2021