Chapter 7

Bella POV(AFTER THE REJECTION)
             The rejection by our Mate on my birthday. For me, it doesn't matter.

          For Claire, it was the big blow. He make move to reject us. She can hear Alex wolf, Zion howled mourning lost mate.

"I'm sorry Claire."

"Why say sorry, it not your faults. He first reject us Bella." I feel pity. She might be thought.

"Don't you remember, we are special wolf Bella. The mate bond already breakable.". She just shrugged and back at her place.

"I thought you will miserable like other when get rejected. The pains". She just chuckle and shake her head.

"The necklace was protected us Bella. Can we get out now. I need use that necklace tho." The rejection effects like already drain my wolf energy.

      I need head to home now. I am using my portable power. Just second, I already arrived and ready to take some nap.

         Never thought the rejection will drain my power.

________________________________________

Alex POV
            I witnessed and saw Bella. She just punished my dad.

        She didn't hesitate doing it. Pull out the heart and threw it away.

       She have a dominated power. Her aura was limited power. Even The King have to bow.

      I have read those about myth creatures when I reading the book long time ago.

     Never thought, the legendary. We call it as KUMANG wolf. The power is more than you have thought.

     I mean. More powerful than those hybrid, vampire, witch, lycan and other fairytale creatures.

    I am stupid enough rejected powerful mate like her.  Zion now screaming and mad at me.

"Stupid human. Look what have you done. You rejected her first. If you didn't reject her, our pup will be like her. And our pack might be the strongest pack ever. Now it to late to realise that. Thanks to you stupidity thinking she was Omega!".

        Screw me. Zion say was all true. If I am not reject her. Our pup will be like her.

       I need take back my rejection. I need her. I want her lead this pack with me.

       But I can't. Our bond was already break. I need time. I will have her back as my Mate. My Luna to my pack.

       If things didn't happen like I was plan. I will allied with the Lycan king.

      I told some of rogue secretly at the dungeon about it and spread the word about her.

      The word spread like wind. You just wait and see Theo Thompson.

       Bella will be mine soon. I need good plan.

Managed update twice.
That a record for me 😁😄.
The news spread out.
It might be cause war.

Just hate me.
I don't want to spoil some stories.
Next chapter will it be.

Comment and give me some vote
Vote❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
9.39pm
29/10/21