Chapter 23

For the next full month.
When the choosen one meet real mate.
War will happening.
-MYTHICAL BOOK-

Theo POV
The word 3month pregnancy by Bella was ringing at my head. How could it be? Me and Diana was only been married just 2month.

This lately Diana scent different. It was not the usually alpha scent with it. It was so different. The scent was wrong. It just like something wrong. Alpha baby scent strongly have radiant sense but different from this.

I was about coming to the room. But I can hear, Diana say something to someone by phone call.

"Hey Oscar, can you make the plan quickly. I can't stand it anymore. Anyone will know abouts our baby". What the hell is that! Our baby!?

"I will tell Theo to coming back home maybe tomorrow afternoon or evening something".

"Yeah, I know babe. I just can't. I can't pretend it anymore. Just kidnapped that bitch and take that damn necklace." necklace? Refer to who?

"Okay babe. I love you. And I will see you soon babe". Love? See you soon? Who's the hell is that.

Diana was about open the door and I pretend that I was just coming in.

"Oh. I didn't see you there. How was your meeting with that Lycan King? When will we going home. Tomorrow I have appointments with the pack doctor for medical checkup". She act like nothing was happen. Pretend like she doesn't know.

"We will going home tomorrow. Both of them will follow us going back. They will train our pack becoming more stronger. By the time I will kill those who backstabbing me". Her face becoming pale suddenly and.

"What do you mean backstabbing my dear?" ohhh boyyy. She trembling.

"Someone spill the bean to rogue about my attacks plan to them. I just wonder who is it. Let not talk about it. Why your bump bigger than it should be. 2months pregnancy like 3months baby bumps." she didn't utter a word about that and goes to sleep.

Something wrong. I can sense it. Oscar? Who is that. I will pretend like I didn't hear anything about that conversation.

I was already worn out by that rejection. Painful rejection. I still remember her face when she caught me having sex with Aliana. The pain was unbearable. I just feel guilty to her.

(present day)

Bella POV
After having sweet moments with Danny. Danny serve me breakfast at bed. Gave me morning kiss. Which I demand for every morning for him.

Then I remember the key. I told Danny about it, we agreed go to that library after having breakfast together and go to find out what was that book.

It was a old box that contains some round thing and have locked shape in it. Where I want to find that. Then Danny was point it to my necklace and I put it there, the box suddenly glowing light and then I unlocked the book with the key.

Mythical Book. That book was so heavy. It written by other languages. I just remembered, it was Iban Language. The KUMANG GODDESS once told to me you will know about it whem time is come.

I open it that book, and read.

Enti bulan penuh maya berganti bulan,
Enti orang ke dipilih nya betemu ngau pangan ya.
Bisi utai akan nyadi,
Insur ke meh penusah nyak enggau tulung ari KELING.
(FOR THE NEXT FULL MONTH,
WHEN THE CHOOSEN ONE MEET REAL MATE,
WAR WILL HAPPENING,
SOME ONE WILL GUIDE YOU TO THE PEACE from KELING.)

Meet real mate? War? Next full month?
What?? I can feel Danny calling me. I didn't gave respond to that call when darkness surrounded me.

I want open my eye but my surroundings was very silent and I saw someone sit at the balcony.  She's coming to me when she saw I was already wakeup.

"I am sorry about those mate that i have chose for you my dear." who is that?

"Pardon me my dear. I am moon goddess for our werewolf." what the heck is happening now?

"Am I at heaven now? Where is my mate?" she just giggle saw my action and shake her head.

"Oh my dear. This is our wolf realm. I come in to dream. I want told you something. Something big will happening about month. Someone from other goddess will help you to keep peace to our world." save the world?

"I can't say more about it. Let your take decision for it. By the time if you need some help. Just hold on the necklace and I will coming to you my dear. Now go back to your choosen one. He looks like didn't sleep for 3 days." 3days? What was happen just now.

Moon goodness put her hand to my head. And suddenly I go back to my normal one. I didn't know who was by my side. But I can feel it have bad intentions to me.

Next full moon will have war.
How will Bella make the difference about that.
The rogue was coming attacked just like the book state it in.
How Theo will handle Diana.
Alpha Alex will coming for the next chapter.
Guess who is the father for the Diana baby.
If you all guess correctly, i will update 2chapter by day.

Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
12.36AM
29/12/2021