Chapter 16

Wait!
I can feel some bond here.
I smell scent rose at Lycan here.
It can't be.
She already one years can't be found.
-THEO-

(BEFORE BELLA STAY)
(DANNY WINCHESTER THE LYCAN KING)
(HAVEN'T BEEN MEET CHOOSEN MATE)

Danny POV

           I was being doing the paper work at my desk. Why this paperwork getting load per day. So frustrating. That why my dad didn't get out from here to finish this paperwork load thing.

         I was being informed by my 2nd command Leo. He told me that we have intruder.

"Hey Danny. We have intruder outside our border. But she didn't see dangerous to me." she? Rarely we have a visitor or intruder was she.

"Okay, let go outside and check.". We goes there, it not far enough walking to the town.

"They're she is". Leo pointed to someone silhouette look so beautiful. Her eye was amber and hair was already curly at the edge of her hair. She so stunning.

"Again! Uh, come on Dan! Daydreaming while check out here. Cut the crap Dan!". Leo let out soft punch at my shoulder. It didn't bother me. I just looking at that girl.

"Oh hello there King". Wait? How she knows I am the king. I can hear she giggle at that.

"Forgave me my dear majesty. I am Bella. Sorry to cross your border."she looks away and a little bit tear come up. She cry? Why?

"Sorry. Can we talk at your office and not here. I have long story to tell about. And yes, I know you want war because of the prophecy. Right?" How did she knew. I didn't tell anyone about this accept Leo only.

"Let get going inside, so I can introduce my self properly." she just smile away but that smile was looked sad. She hide that emotion away. But I can feel she not feeling good. Why is she smell like Lycan. Who is she? She giggle and look at me.

"Look like your king have many thoughts. To the earth king, hello."she laughed. So long didn't hear ang laugh since my parents die during rouge attack.

" Okay. Walk to office. Leo go do some patrol. And make sure no one followed her from behind."" yes sir".

          We walk to the mansion-house and go to my office at second floors. She come in at awe at the view of my offices.

"Woahhh, it big and nice decorations here. More big than Alpha meeting hall."
Alpha meeting hall? She a werewolf? But how she get that Lycan scent?

"Okay. Can't you stop thinking and just tell me. I will my story to you. Well. Let me short it because this was long story." she let out long sigh couple time.

~She pretty right? Her wolf form was bigger like us Lycan. She also pretty. Her name is Claire. I am super in love right now~

~ huhh. Briez was sound like sick puppy.

~don't make me start it Danny boy. She was more powerful than us. I can feel her aura. Don't make fool yourself. Let she tell her story to you. Ask her if Claire okay meet me at the realm.

"ummmm. Can you tell Claire that was Briez want meet her at the realm now." confused but amused her looked.

"Yeah sure, why not. So we can start this without any disturb. Claire already beggin meet Briez. I was wonder who is that?" well, maybe this is people call first love sight.

"Stop thinking  and daydreaming Dan. We here to tell my story. Please." I am just sit there and looked at her. How did she know.

"First of all. My name is Bella Deighton.
I didn't have any pack. I was only daughter to Blue Lake pack. The one pack was being slaughter whole by Alpha Terry.
Second, I have meet my mate. He rejected me due to he thinking I am was low rank she wolf Omega.
Thirdly, I am also meet my second chance mate. The Future King werewolf. But I rejected him, he was having makeout sessions with his fiancee. Even though he knew I am her mate. He keep pounding his fiancee. That night I was si frustrated and spell some magic overtake what has it done.
And one more. I am was KUMANG WOLF. Well, the ends." I can saw her silently sobbing. She must be through the whole that. She was strong enough.

(back to present)

          We have letters from new king werewolf. They will coming here for alliance.

       That will be bad for Bella. The rumours say, Theo have married to other pack to rule their werewolf thing

      She know about Theo will coming here tomorrow. Damn. I don't like seeing her crying over that mutt again.  I know she will be strong.

Theo POV
          As we coming inside the Lycan mansion-house. I keep smelling of the scent of rose.

         It can't be. She haven't been found for a year. Furthermore I have been married to other Alpha daughters. Diana Oxane from Midnight Pack.

       Jack keep pacing around at my back. He keep screaming MATE. I can feel tiny bond here. Why? Is she alive?

      As we made our ways to the door. I can frozen at my spot. Lucas also frozen and he didn't utter a word.

Hold up guys😁😁
Theo was married.
Lucas also didn't believe what was happening.
A years searching Bella didn't found.
But instead the fate keep going and surprised both of them.
Meanwhile, Diana the Queen of werewolf didn't know about this one.
Uhhh ohh...
The scene getting hotttt here..

Now.
Give me some comments and vote.
Love ya all❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
1.29pm
16/11/2021

Alpha King Mate Asian (Complete) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara