Chapter 10

A war need to plan before go ambush
-The Alpha King -

Jamie POV(LYCAN KING)
Indeed a boring day like usually. Done with load of paperwork. My kingdom need them Queen.

And yeah, I am don't have mate. But the word have spread out about the one rare myth. KUMANG WOLF.

Just like lycan prophecy say. It state at the books. That KUMANG WOLF have power that can make every one bow.

KUMANG WOLF was the highest rank above all. Big white wolf that have rare black sign.

It was rare. The rogue sent some paper and the details about that girl Bella.

My Lycan was so like her already. Lycan is not the same with wolf.

We have chosen our mate by ourselves. Treat them like Queen and love them till death. We dont actually rejected our mate.

Meanwhile wolf is not the same. They can reject mate and get second mate. So many thing happens when you get rejected.

That is not at all. They have many rule unlike our Lycan rule. We just have opposite rule.

We didn't kill or slaughter pack when you win some challenge. It doesn't make sense. We treat enemy same level like our people. They also have family to take care.

So I decided war for those pack that have Bella. It might be little tricky. So I need ensure that Bella will at my side.

I will show her who is the real Theo. The playboy wolf prince. Hahaha. Just wait Theo.

I'm about make your life like those girl that u dump after you have enjoy fuckin* slut.

And yeah.
Sorry about short story here.
Just give me comment and
Vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
10pm
2/11/2021