T H R E E

PRESENT:

PRESENT:

You are going to be a Personal Assistant of Mr. V

Those words echo in her mind. she walk on the the side of the road holding the piece of paper in her head, her eyes still widen and her mouth was half open.

she stopped and look at the the paper on which the schedule was written. A squeal left her lips and she jump up and down not know that people are looking at her weirdly.

she was happy, at least she will not be a burden on Rose.

Rose had helped her so much in these past years. she never had a permanent job. she tried to work on cafes as part time but every time it shut down or she got fired for an unknown reason.

she clearly knows who is behind all this doing. she k kw he wants her back. but she was his daughter after all she will never go to him.

Someone clear their throat making her stop. An old lady look at her from up and down, she bow lightly and mumble a sorry to her and people around her as well. she started walking toward her house with a smile on her face.

she hear a car horn and she turn around. when the person step out of the car her expression become cold. closing the door behind him he step towards her and stood in front of her.

"How have you been, my princess" he asked. her expression remain the same. her blood boil in anger and she just glare at him even more

how dare he asked her that? how dare he thought she will be happy to see him?

"What do you want, Daniel." she asked. his eyes sadden at her coldness.

"Y/n please--

"Mr. Kang if you have nothing important to say then excuse me." she said and turn around but he hold her hand.

"Y/n please come back. please. I miss you. dad miss

"Don't..... don't even say that. no he doesn't miss me. he never will, he is just a greedy man who think only about himself and you are same as him." she snap at him.

even after what happened he ask her to come back.

"I know you are angry at us. I know what we did was wrong...

"Wrong? you commit a sin. you took someone's life." Tear roll down from her cheek and she yank her hand out of his grip. Daniel sigh.

"I know. I want to give a good news. I thought you will be happy." she look at her brother with a frown.

"You are going to an aunt, Luna is pregnant." her eyes soften looking at the happy tears in his eyes.

If they weren't in this situation than she would have hugged him tightly. but nothing like this was going to happen.

but she was happy for her brother.

unlike her he was happy with person he loves.

"congratulations." she said. Daniel smile at her.