S E V E N

Fixing his jacket he walk in Vantae Lobby, The push down the yellow bucket hat he was wearing and walk like he was some kind of model

Fixing his jacket he walk in Vantae Lobby, The push down the yellow bucket hat he was wearing and walk like he was some kind of model. well he was looking handsome at the way the employees were whispering to each other. He makes his way towards Taehyung's office.

y/n was in her office working on her laptop when suddenly she saw a yellow figure walking towards her boss office, she frown in confusion and quickly stood up.

"Excuse me sir?" she said blocking his way. Jimin raise his eyebrows looking at the girl standing in front of her.

"May I know where do you want to go,sir? because I don't remember having any meeting with circus owner." Jimin look at her in disbelief, she was insulting his fashion. he look quite familiar to him.

"Do you think I am a clown, I am here to meet my friend, move." she was taken by the way she said. did she say something wrong.

"What is going on?" hearing the noises out of his office Taehyung open the door

"Dude, your assistant doesn't have any manners." Jimin said, Taehyung look at y/n who was confused.

"You can go. I will take care of it." she nod. Taehyung close the door behind him. Jimin took his seat while sulking.

"It was her." he said. Jimin look at him.

"You're kidding me." Taehyung shake his head. A small pout appear on his lips.

"She was rude." he said.

"You were too." he said and sat on his chair. he raise his eyebrows at him.

"What brings you here?" he asked. Jimin tap his finger son the table.

"Dad found out about your investment in Kang and Co." He said. Taehyung nod his head.

"So?"

"Why you never tell us about it? do you know how dangerous it is? They are already losing so many shareholders." Taehyung smirk.he turn his laptop, Jimin frown and look at the laptop screen. his eyes widen and he look back at Taehyung in shock.

"2 Billion Dollars?"

"It was 4 years ago, when I decide to invest whatever I earned at that time. do you know who is the highest shareholder of Kang and Co.?" Taehyung smirk. Jimin shook his head in disbelief.

"You are a mastermind Tae." He chuckle. Taehyung chuckle.

"What do you think of doing now?" Taehyung lean in his chair.

"They will crawl into my trap on their own, just wait a bit." Taehyung had everything planned in his mind. Taking down Kang and Co. will not be easy but it's not impossible. As far as he know Daniel had already cut all of his tie with his father and y/n will never go back to her father.

"And when are you planning of telling her who you really are?" Jimin asked.

"Not now, I still have few things to take care of, they can create misunderstanding between us which I don't want. She will get hurt but It has to be done." Jimin nod.