E P I L O G U E || T W O

A week later:

A week later:

"Yes, email me the report. I'll check it" Taehyung said talking on his phone.

" There were few things I wanted to settle with you. Meeting will be in few days so I hope we can talk that out." He said walking back and forth in their bedroom. He heard the door opening and his fiance walk in.

She looks tired. She push back her hairs and put her bag on the bed. Still on his phone Taehyung walks toward her. His hand move around her waist and he gently kiss her forehead. A small smile lift up on her lips and she drops herself on the bed.

"Anything else you want to ask me?" He said on the phone. y/n lean her head over his stomach and sigh. She was too tired to even move. Taehyung's hand reach to the back of her dress and he pull the zipper down and remove the dress from her body. Just in her undergarments y/n lay down on the bed. Taehyung hung up the call and hold the duvet she was about to pull over herself .

"You can't sleep like this, baby. Come on get up." He said removing the duvet off of her. A groan left her lips but she still didn't get up. Taehyung shook his head.

"Then let me do it for you, ya?" He watch her nodding her head. His one arm wrap around her legs and other behind her back and he picks her up in his arms.

"Did you eat?" He asked her and move towards the bathroom.

"No. Did you?" Opening one of her eyes y/n look at him. Taehyung place her body over the counter beside the sink. He place his hand beside her and give her a smile.

"No. I was waiting for you." His gaze move down to her half covered body. He wants to kiss her and maybe do more that but he was holding back.

"Husband material." Taehyung chuckle at what she said. Opening the drawer he took out something to remove her make up and walk back to open the tap to fill up the bathtub.

"I am so tired and hungry and sleepy." The way she said it make it looks like she was a baby. of course she was his baby. Taehyung wipe her makeup while she kept mumble whatever she wanted.

"you'll take a bath and I'll make sure to feed my big and little baby and then we'll sleep, ya?" Taehyung told her. Taehyung's phone rang again and this time it was Jin. He carefully put her down on her feet while she moves toward the bathtub and took off the remaining piece of clothing over her body and get into the warm water.

"Hey, Taehyung. Are you busy?" Jin asked. Yes he was, he was very busy staring at his naked fiance.

"Not really, what happened?" he lean against the wall.

"I found something so I thought I should tell you." Taehyung raise his eyebrows.

"Really? what is it?"

"I get the information about the factory where these blankets are made. In 1995 there were only two blankets were made on the name of Kim Taehyung. I'll send you the address and location." Taehyung was a bit amused. Jin was a very intelligent man. A hacker and a programmer. He might compliment himself too much but the way he was dedicated to his work was something Taehyung admires a lot.