T E N

She enter into the house and close the door behind her, it was already late and V just dropped her home

She enter into the house and close the door behind her, it was already late and V just dropped her home. she wants to take rest. she turn around to walk to her room.

"Oh My God, Rose you scared me"  y/n said putting her hand on her racing heart. Rose was sitting on the couch right in front of her. she thought she will be sleeping by now.

"I am sorry, Now come here and tell me about everything." She shook her head. Rose was more excited then her. she wonder why she was acting like that.

"It was a normal wedding, Rose. well not that normal but it was fun." she said sitting on the couch and took off her heels.

"Does it look magical. did you get goosebumps?" Y/n sigh.

"Guess who was the groom." Rose frown.

"Who?"

"Office Kim." her eyes widen a little.

"Officer Kim as in Kim Namjoon who was handling Taehyung's case." y/n nod her head.

"What a coincidence. Did he tell you something about the case?"

"No. The case was closed because there was no evidence. " Rose nod her head

"Tell me more." she asked even more excitedly, Y/n sigh before telling her what happened there. about the fire which was a bit odd.

she doesn't understand that why someone want to harm his family, what mistake did he made in the past and why was everything so complicated.

"Wah... It's like an action movies."

"it was more like a scary movie." Rose laugh but she didn't she was dead serious

"Go freshen up and take rest. you looks tired too."

"Alright, Good night." She said and stood up holding her heels.

"Good night." She walk into her room and lay down on her bed. The day was sure tiring. everything was just so complicated and wierd.

One thing that confused her that how did V knows about her Asthma as far as she remembers she never used her inhaler in the office. yes she carry it in her bag but did he look in her bag that's kind of being like a pervert.

she shook her head and stood up before taking her clothes and walk into the bathroom. she strip out of her clothes and enter into the shower.

The luke warm water run down her naked body and she close her eyes. she shouldn't be thinking about it right now but the way those soft lips feels against her gives her butterflies. He always kiss her without any warning leaving her breathless. she slowly touch her wet lips and sigh. she is going crazy.

She took a good shower and change her clothes. as soon as she walk out of the bathroom she hear someone yelling. She frown, it looks like Rose was shouting on someone. Placing her towel on the bed she walks out.