T H I R T Y F O U R

Three days later:

Three days later:

"Objection, Your honor. My client have nothing to do with this. It was clearly written that Kang Mi-Cha died from illness." Prosecutor Choi exclaimed. he was having a hard timing dealing with everything.

"Of course, your client is as pure as an angel Prosecutor but let me tell you something. That report was fabricated." Hoseok mock him and then pick up the file from the table

"Objection overruled." The judge said and took the file in his hands. The time of three days were up and Kang Jung-Ho was failing miserably.

"This report is officially given by the doctor who was giving Mrs. Kang treatment. It's clearly written that Kang Mi-Cha died from suffocation. when she was found there was sign of struggle in her room and her inhaler was right on her side table. why didn't she use that if she was having an asthma attack not to forget Ms. Kang y/n also have asthma. which she got from her mother." The judge nod looking at the report.

" Now I would like to call the officer who was looking after Kim Taehyung case,Mr. Kim Namjoon in the witness box." Closing the file judge give him permission. Namjoon turned himself in long ago. He thought he will be punished badly. Namjoon stood into the box and. Hoseok give him a small smile.

"Can you tell us what happened that night when you find that video?" Namjoon hold the edge of the wood.

"It's was late that night so I didn't turn that video in for evidence. I thought of doing that in the morning so I bring it with me to my house. When I reached home I couldn't find my girlfriend anywhere. I thought she went to her mother's house but she never go anywhere without leaving a text or a call to me. So I got a little worried. I called her phone but she didn't pick up. I called her mother and she told me she wasn't with her. I started panicking then I got a call from unknown number saying that they know where she is. They send me the address. It was some highway. I went there and I found two men holding on my girlfriend with gun over her forehead. They asked me if I have that video with me. They told me to hand it to them and without thinking I gave it to them. I am sorry. I had no choice. I shouldn't have done that but I was helpless. I am so sorry." Y/n who was taking him as a bad guy realize how wrong she was. Not everyone is a bad guy but at the same time you can't trust everyone.

"Later I found out those men were sent by Song Lucas." Namjoon wipe his tears and look back at Hoseok. He nod his head telling him that he did good.

"About a month ago. Kim Namjoon turn himself in on the charge of misplacing evidence and confess about everything. Song Lucas and Kang Jung-Ho not only killed an innocent but also traumatized an official government officer and his family." Judge look at Prosecutor Choi expected him to say something but it looks like he was giving up now.

"Not only that your honor there is one more thing that people doesn't know about Kang Jung-Ho. This file in my hand have more horrifying information related to him. Something terrifying that no one knows about." Hearing his words everyone in the court started whispering. Hoseok handed him a file.