S E V E N T E E N

His eyes fluttered open and he stare at the ceiling blankly, Jimin turn his head and found Rose sleeping under the warm duvet

His eyes fluttered open and he stare at the ceiling blankly, Jimin turn his head and found Rose sleeping under the warm duvet. Her bare back was facing him making him smile a little. If he had let her go last night he would have lost her. She seems a lot disturb and even when they made love last she kept crying. He thought she might be hurting but it wasn't the reason. She never once stop him.

He sigh and sat up before pushing his hairs off of his forehead. He lean closer to her before gently kissing her forehead and stood up. He walk into the washroom to do his business. After a few minutes when he walk out he saw her sitting on the bed. she had worn his shirt that he threw on the floor last night.

She turn her head and look at him. A deep blush appear on her face when her gaze land on his bare body. she bit on her lips nervous and look down playing with her fingers. A chuckle left his lips and he walk towards her

"Shy now, aren't we?" He sat in front of her. she kept looking down at her fingers.

"Baby? Look at me." she slowly lift her head and give him a small smile.

"What happened? Is there something that is bothering you?" he asked taking her hand into his. she shook her head.

"It's nothing." she said. She was lying. Jimin can see how tense she is right now.

"How will I be able to help you if you didn't tell me what is going on. what is that makes you so upset that you wanted to break up with me?" Tears burn in her eyes and her grip tighten around his hand holding on it tightly. Her shoulder shook makimg him realize that she was crying.

"Y-You will not leave, right?" she was afraid that he might leave after she will tell him. everyone leave after knowing about her. about what her background was. Jimin frown getting confused.

"I won't. I am not leaving you no matter what." She took a deep breath before she speak again

" I was afraid that you will go away if I tell you the truth about me. you know I never speak about my parents. My father, I don't clearly remember him but I had always seen him in expensive suits. he used to visit us in expensive car. used to buy me lots of gifts"

" Visit you? he didn't live with you." she shook her head.

" When ever I asked mom about him she always tell that he is a busy man and only visit us when he get time but it was all a lie. she believe all his lies. The truth was he never wanted to be with my mother. He was happy with his own family. With his wife and two kids. That's why he never marry my mother. when mom found out about him she tried to be strong. she was so heartbroken but she never showed it. but everyone was so cruel to her." her grip tighten around his hand even more

" My mother was a prostitute. My father met her at the club. she was beautiful. so he get blind by his lust and desire and ended up cheating on his wife. He didn't stop after one night. They had me and he told her that he is in love with her and so many more lies and she believes them all. My mom doesn't do that work for fun. She was helpless but no one really understand it. I was 12 when my mom committed suicide." her face was all teary. she doesn't know if he will stay after that or not but had to tell him. she can continue this relationship with lies. she doesn't want to end up like her mother.