T W E L V E

The moment those words left her lips

The moment those words left her lips. Taehyung looked at her raising his eyebrows. she was playing with her fingers while looking down in her feet.

"It was good experience working here. Thank you for taking care of me." As a professional she bow to him. Taehyung chuckle.

His chuckle turned into a laughter. He placed his hand on his face and laugh even more. she frown and look at him in confusion. what was so funny? does he really think playing with her was funny? he was literally a jerk.

"I think you didn't read the contract properly, Ms. Kang " he said and open the drawer and place the papers in front of her

"Here take a look." Her frown become even more deep and she pick the papers up and look through it. her eyes widen. how can she forget about it.

According to the contract if an employee decided to leave before 2 years they have to pay 2 million dollars for violeting the contract. She has been working here just for two months now. she can't leave even if she wants to. Taehyung stood up and hold in the envelope before ripping it into half. her lips parted in shock and her body shook in anger.

"You really thought I am going to let you go." he tower over her small figure while she give him a hard glare.

"why are you doing this?" she asked. His hand reach to her waist and he pull her closer. her wide eyes stare at his devilishly handsome face.

" There is so much more you have to see and do. I am always good with my employees, aren't I?" he spoke. his gaze fall on her lips which she nervously took between her teeth. he fe the urge of taking then between his lips and devour them till they become swollen.

"you are so beautiful do you know that." he softly caress her cheek with a back of her hand.

"Do you say this to your every female worker, Mr. V?" she asked him mockingly. if he is not going to let her go then why not give the taste of his own medicine.

"Do you want me to do this to them too? will you not be jealous?" his face slowly started to lean closer making her gulp.

"Sir this is inappropriate. let go off me please." A smirk tug up on his lips and his soft lips press against her cheek. his body was completely in his tight hold.

" You have a girlfriend sir. this is not right." Taehyung froze. she should stop talking about Lily when they are together.

" Do these kinds of things with her not me."

" What kind of things? " he smile against her cheek.

"Things like this." her eyes widen when his lips slam against her. his one hand make it's way to back of her neck and grip on it tightly but not tight enough to hurt her just to hold her in place. His lips move against her soft one in hurry. he brush his tongue on her lower lips and slowly bit on it but she stood there still not giving him any satisfaction. Taehyung growl and bit harshly on her lips making her wince.