T H I R T Y F I V E

TW: MENTION OF VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT

Y/n desperately look down on her phone. she was calling him but he wasn't picking up so was Han. His phone was switched off and she had no idea how to reach out for them. The news of her father somehow escaping make her panic even more. What if? What if he hurts him again? what if Taehyung and Han not picking up their phone has something to do with him?

walking back and forth with her nails between her teeth she doesn't know what to do when she hear rushing footsteps. she turned thinking it was him but it was Jimin who just came in. Worry written all over his face and his hand clenching the phone in his hand.

"I saw the news and he is not picking up the phone." Her eyes filled with tears as soon as Jimin said those words. she sat down on the couch feeling helpless.

" H-How are we going to find him? Jimin? w-what if they did something to him? I-I can't. I don't want to lose him again. I don't want to lose anyone anymore." Jimin could understand her feelings. he was thinking the same thing. He took his place beside her.

" Everything will be fine. We will find him. wait Jin hyung. Let me call Jin hyung he could help."

" No need I am already here. " Lifting his head Jimin look at Jin who just came in with Hoseok, Jungkook and Jackson. He was hold his laptop bag in his hand and he put it down in the table.

" Yoongi said he didn't get anything. Those fuckers will die. I promise I will kill them. Just watch me." Jin cursed. He never do that. he is always calm but there is a limit for everything.

"I also called the company. The receptionist said that two office came around 12 and he left with them after 15 minutes or something. After that no one is able to contact him and Han." Jungkook said. His jaw clenched in anger and frustration.

Leaning back on the couch y/n felt like there is nothing that can be done. Taehyung always help her. He always save her. she can't even do anything for him anymore. Her fingers play with the necklace around her neck with her mind filled with negative things.

Jin narrow his eyes looking at her. Y/n look down on her necklace and frown. Something click in Jin's mind.

"Wait a second. Y/n give me that necklace." Y/n look at him confused while Jin open his laptop.

"come on quickly." Y/n took it off and hand it to him.

" How can I forget this." He pull out his phone and click a picture of the necklace.

" What are you doing? " Jackson asked looking at the laptop screen. He couldn't understand anything that was on it. It looks like a map but it was still confusing.

"Do you know how Taehyung found you that night? " Jin asked looking at her. Y/n shook her head.

" This necklace has a tracker in it and only Taehyung have access of it and the best part is that it's custom made. Taehyung got necklace for you and ring for himself which have a same tracker in it and it can only be activated by this necklace and guess what?" He click on the keyboard and turn his laptop towards her.