T W E N T Y T W O

The stupidest thing he ever did was to make a deal with Kang

The stupidest thing he ever did was to make a deal with Kang. He know since the start tha he will face lose but he still did it. Sitting in the meeting room Taehyung observe tye face of every single employee who was involve in this project all of them look worried and stress. Y/n who was sitting beside him was frowning looking at the papers. he doesn't even glance what was written in it.

Taehyung turn to Yo-jin who is the in charge of the project. He was aggressively chew his pen. The deep frown in his face shows how worried he was.

"What is the report, Yo-jin?" He got startled when Taehyung suddenly asked him. Placing his hand on the table Yo-jin gulp. Taehyung raise his eyebrows.

"Sir, If you want me to be honest it's not good." Tilting his head to the side Taehyung nod.

" If we continue this project we will face a great lose. Just like I said it before the budget of this project is big. "

" how much lose Kang and Co. will face? " Yo-jin though for a moment.

" Half of the shareholders already sell their shares, Now it left you, Mr. Song, Mr. Kim and few more who still trust Mr. Kang. " Y/n frown at what he was asking.

" And if we step back from this project what will happen?" he asked again.

" Kang and Co. will not go bankrupt for sure but those investers are still there because of you. so I think they will step back with you too." a smirk tug up on his lips. Taehyung aka V was a well known name in the business industry. he was know for how smartly he hand invested. people trust him and give value to his every opinion and not only that he was know for his brutal way of revenge. Taehyung was indeed more powerful. more than Mr. Kang.

"Then we are going to terminate the contract." There was a deep silence. Yo-jin's mouth hung low as he stare at his boss. everyone looks at him like he had grown two head. Y/n look at him in disbelief.

"Sir?" Leaning against his chair Taehyung stare at every person in the room.

"But half of the project is already done." Taehyung turn his head and look at y/n. she was concerned.

"What about the millions you are going to lose?" she asked again.

" Is it much worse than facing more lose till the end of this project." she was about to say something again. Taehyung turn the others.

"My every worker here trust me. If this project is causing us lose than we will get rid of it but in return we all have to work hard. Are you all ready for that?" Taehyung asked. The employees look at one another and nod their head.

"Yes sir " Taehyung smile.

"Get then. Yo-jin email the contract to Mr. Kang as soon as you can. you all can leave. meeting is over." Yo-jin before nodding his head. everyone leave the room one by one.

TAEHYUNG'S OFFICE:

Taehyung stayed till late night. He was sure he was going to do more hard work than before. he sacrifice his sleep for so many years not like he could sleep with those nightmares. He was busy moving his fingers on the laptop when he hear the door of his office open. he doesn't once look up. Her heel click against tye floor. he knew she stayed with him but he want her to go home and take rest.