T H I R T Y O N E

The room filled with groan as Kai punched the man again and again

The room filled with groan as Kai punched the man again and again. His anger shot up once again and he lost control over himself. He hates it when people doesn't talk. He hates it when he is ignored. The bruised man in front of him was the driver of the truck that send lucas car flying and nearly killed him.

He wasn't hitting him because he care about Lucas. he was hitting him because he wasn't telling him who told him to do that. It will be a solid evidence for that he has to speak up. Finding him wasn't so hard. The ranted truck that he used that day becomes the path for them to find him. He was stupid to rant that truck on his name.

"Aren't you done?" He hear Taehyung's voice. Kai turn around and look at him. He was standing near the door frame leaning against it. He was wearing a white shirt. The first two buttons of his shirt was undo and the black trouser hug his waist. His sleeves were folded up making him look even more handsome.

"This bastard doesn't talk." Taehyung nod and walk in the room.

" I know how to make him talk" Kai tilted his head.

" You should have told me before. I shouldn't have dirty my hands like this. " He said and wipe his bloody knuckles. They were bruised as well.

" Noona is going to be pissed. " Taehyung said staring down at his hands.

" You only care about your Noona. I exist too." Taehyung roll his eyes. Kai can pout and sulk in front him but in front of the world he is someone cold and powerful. He once lost everything. He thought of giving up but Taehyung gave him hope and his family stood beside him. All that makes him the successful man he is today.

"How is Noona btw? I didn't get time to pay you guys a visit." Kai smile lightly.

"She is fine just miss mom a lot. She used to be with her all day long. Talking to her and taking care of her now we feel the emptiness everywhere around the house." Guhwan was a perfect daughter-in-law and now Kai's mom wasn't there with them she feel sad.

" I miss grandma too." A sad smile appear on his lips. Kai clear his throat and Taehyung looks at him.

"Back to the business." Kai said point back at the man. Taehyung who almost forgot about him nod his head quickly.

"You can come in now." Taehyung said. A woman came in their view who gasped as soon as she saw the wounded man on the chair.

"Chaeyoung, w-why are you here?" The man said looking at his wife. The woman ran towards his with tears in her eyes.

"please don't hurt him anymore. He will confess everything. please don't do that."

"You better speak up or things will not turn into your favor. Police is still looking for you. You nearly killed a very popular personality. If you said something after getting caught people will not believe you anyways." The man's eyes filled with tears. His wife was already crying. he doesn't know if he opened his mouth what will happen to him.