E P I L O G U E || O N E

1 YEAR LATER:

1 YEAR LATER:

Holding the pencil in between her lips her brown eyes look carefully at the sketch book on the table. It was around 2 in the morning and she was still awake working on the new jewelery designs. She was so focused when she hear a small thud.

Frowning she doesn't understand what happened. Leaving her pencil on the table she stood up when she suddenly y/n hear some footsteps. Did someone break in? walking towards the door carefully. Her eyes fall on the vase near the door and she pick it up. Slowly opening the door and tightly holding the vase in her hand y/n walk out of the hallway.

Gulping down the lump in her throat she walk more closer to the room when she felt a hand ove her shoulder. with a loud scream she turn around and throw the vase in her hand at the person.

"Baby? what the fuck?" Taehyung mumble catching the vase. This shit was expensive and she threw it in her self defense. Placing her hand over her chest y/n try to breath. Hopefully her asthma had improved but not properly.

"It was you? you scared me." Shaking his head Taehyung place the vase in his hand on the floor and move towards her.

" You didn't tell me you were coming tonight?" Taehyung pull her into his chest and hug her tightly. It's been a whole month since he was gone for a business trip. He missed her every second of it.

"I wanted to surprise you. I missed you so much." Placing a kiss over her hairs he hug her even more tightly .

"I missed you too, a lot. Aren't you tried? freshen up and then rest." Taehyung looks down at her and smile.

"I am not tired. I slept during the whole flight btw why are you still awake. It's 2 in the morning, chubs. " he brush away the baby hairs from her face and caress it softly.

" I was working and I was also waiting for your call " Pulling on his shirt button she mumble the last sentence.

"Let's go sleep then." He said and gently pull her in the room. Taehyung put his coat on the couch and sat down on the bed. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. A deep sigh left his lips and he pushes his hairs back.

His eyes fall on his girlfriend who was cleaning her working desk. She looks at him and smile. Taehyung lift up his hand and gesture her with his two fingers to come closer.

"Come here,baby." his deep voice send chills down her spine. Closing her sketch book she move towards him. Taehyung holds her hand gently and kiss the back if it. He pull her down in his lap and his arms wrap around her waist.

"What happened?" His lips pressed against her cheek while her hands rest against his bare chest.

" I want to tell you so many things but I also don't want to take your so much time and energy. I'll go take a shower then we'll sleep, ya?" he tells her like he was talking to a kid. Wrapping her arms around his neck y/n give him a smile.