N I N E

Was it really a faith that separate him from his only love or was it planned?

If it was his faith to be ruthlessly snatched away from his lover then he hate it but if it is planned then he wasn't going to spare anyone.

Taehyung lean on his chair and his eyes move over the pictures he had clipped on the board. His bare upper body was tense. looking at the pictures in front of him he smirked.

His phone buzzed and he pick it up. he frown when Guhwan name flash on his screen, why is she calling him at this hour?

"Hello, yes Noona?" he asked placing the phone on his ears.

"T..Tae. Mom, Tae Mom i....is not okay and Kai is still not home yet." his heart drop when he hear her shaky voice.

"I am on my way, try to call hyung too. I will be there soon." Taehyung said and rush out of the room, he grab his coat and took his car keys before running out of the mansion.

In few minutes he was in front of the another mansion, slamming the door shut he ran inside, the guards let him in when they saw him. he quickly walk towards the room and open the door.

There he saw the old lady laying on the bed. her body was attached with several machines. Taehyung make his way towards the lady and sat beside her

"Grandma?" he said gently. the old lady opened her eyes and smile at him.

"You really got the time to visit this old woman, huh?" she asked, Taehyung hold her hands and give her a smile.

"I am sorry. I was just busy with work and what did you do to yourself, Grandma? you really want me around so I could take care of you." she slowly shook her head.

"It's not like that, my one leg is dangling into my grave. take care of yourself when I am gone." Taehyung eyes sadden.

"I told you nothing will happen to you."

"who know?" Grandma was being sarcastic. it wasn't the right time.

"I alway wanted to thank you for saving my son. I don't know how will I repay you for that."

"again the same thing? you don't have to say thanks to me. Kai hyung is like a big brother to me." The old lady smile and lift her hand to cup his cheek

"I wish one day you will get your happiness too, I want to see you getting married to the girl you love. I hope I stay alive till then." Taehyung roll his eyes at her again.

He remembers the day he met Kai, That night scared him alot. he wish he had met him in a different situation. Kai was so broken and vulnerable at that moment.

4 YEARS AGO:

Taehyung inhale the fresh air walking alone on the street, his hands were stuff inside his pockets. he just invested his money in Kang and Co. He had his own plans and he was sure that when the time will come it will work very well.