T W E N T Y S E V E N

His heart clenched painfully

His heart clenched painfully. The tears that roll down her eyes give him an unbearable pain. he can't even image how much she might be suffering from her inner thoughts.

"W-Why did you save me?" Her shaky voice was like a dagger to his heart. At this point she doesn't wanted to be saved. Taehyung let out a deep breath and his hand place over the pillow gently caressing her forehead.

"I don't need any reason to save you but If you want one than it's because I love you." Her lips tremble and she slowly shook her head.

"You shouldn't.... You shouldn't love me." Taehyung gulp the painful lump down his throat.

"And why is that?"

"It will destroy you, Just like it destroy me. Run. Go far away before it's too late." Taehyung eyes filled with tears and he bite on his lower lips trying not to burst into tears.

"I am not going anywhere, even if your love rip me apart, throw me into the darkness. I am still not leaving. You can't make me go away like this." Y/n look away, she feel so much pain looking at him.

" You don't deserve this. Y-you deserve someone better and someone who is not impure like me. If it wasn't from me-

"What the fuck did you just said?" Taehyung stood up his eyes widen. His hand form into a fist and he look at her in pure shock. It's wasn't her words that she was saying.

"Impure? what did he say to you, y/n-ah?" His jaw clenched in anger. Her teary eyes look at her with sadness. she gulped.

"Whatever he said was right. why would you ever want me? after getting used by another man why would you want me Tae?" she look at him. Taehyung look at her in disbelief. Did she really believe in what Lucas said to her?

"You believed what he said? That fucker is going to die with my hands and don't you dare think that all this was your fault." y/n burst into tears. she can't understand anything. Her mind kept nagging her. Lucas words repeatedly play in her head. Taehyung step closer and carefully pull her into his chest. her head rest against his chest and her arms wrap around him. Her hand clenched on his shirt and she cried even harder.

"I-It hurt so much, Taehyung. I t-tried to stop him. I beg him to l-let me go." Tears stream down Taehyung eyes and he hold on to her tightly. He keep her close to himself. as close as he can. He had no words to say. he can't even tell her that it's okay because it wasn't okay.

"Promise me one thing, Y/n. I know all of this is too much for you right now but from now on you will not sacrifice or let go anything for me. Don't give up on yourself. You are the most precious thing in my life. I won't be able to live without you, so be safe. Promise me you will stay safe." Taehyung pull back and look at her. he gently wipe her tears with the lad of his thumb.

"I am never letting you go, so you have to do the same. Never let me go. promise me." She took a deep breath and look at him.

"I promise." Taehyung give her a gentle smile