T W E N T Y T H R E E

She had seen him crying before

She had seen him crying before. she had seen him breaking down before but right now he looks so numb. Mrs. Kim seems like a very important person of his life, oh how much she wish that they had met. she doesn't know how was she like, Taehyung said she was kind and sweet.

The funeral had taken place and everyone was leaving after giving sympathetic look to the kim couple. Taehyung was sitting on the wooden floor his eyes were staring at the picture of Mrs. Kim which was surrounded with flowers. Standing near the picture, y/n place another flower. she smile down at her picture. she doesn't know what to say.

"I had heard a lot about you. I wish we could meet before. He told me you were a fighter. you were so strong. If we had met before maybe I would have told you many things about him. I don't have enough words to thank you. You took care of him alot and thank you so much for that. I hope you rest in peace, Mrs. Kim " she said and bow at her. she feel a hand press against her shoulder and she turned around. Kai smile sadly at her.

"Y/n, I think you guys should head home. Take him home please." Turning his head Kai look at Taehyung. His swollen eyes were getting heavier.

"He needs some rest." Nodding at his words she turn to him.

" You guys should rest too, Take care of yourself." she said. Kai nod at her before turning to his wife. Taehyung was lost in his thoughts when he suddenly saw a hand place in front of him. He lift his head and saw y/n standing there.

"Let's go home baby." her soft voice make his heart melt. Her soft expression was enough to tell him that she was worried about him. Without any word he place his large hands on her and stood up. She pull him outside and all he did was to follow her.

TAEHYUNG'S MANSION:

When they reached home Taehyung walk directly in to the room. Leaving a sigh she walk into the room as well. she look around but he wasn't there, she checked the bathroom but he wasn't there as well. she hear a little sniffles coming from their closet. Her heart filled with pain as she walk in. she saw him sitting on the floor hugging the red scarf against his body. she kneel down in front of him. her hand reach to his hairs and she slowly caress it.

"S-She gifted this to me on my birthday. " he said. his voice was heavy so was his heart. Grabbing his hand she pull him up and took him out of the closet. She made him sit on the bed and took the scarf from his hand.

She carefully wrap it around his neck. His tear filled face was making her more worried, she softly wipe his tears from her thumb. His arms wrap around her waist and he place his head on her stomach.

"You know when I lost mom I had no one to cry with. No one was there to give me a shoulder. So I learned to bottle up my emotions. I don't want you to do that. you have me. You can cry as much as you want and lean on me. I promise I will be here with you." His grip tighten around her and he gently pull her onto his lap. more tears stream down his face.