T H I R T Y T H R E E

Y/n open the door of their bedroom and walk in with a small smile on her lips

Y/n open the door of their bedroom and walk in with a small smile on her lips. Taehyung was folding up his shirt. His hairs wet and upper body exposed. Y/n tip toe towards him. A soft smile appear on Taehyung's lips when he feel her standing behind him.

He didn't say anything just smile even more when she hug him from behind. Her puffy cheeks pressed against his cold back making her sigh. Taehyung place his shirt on the bed and turn around. His soft eyes stare down at his girlfriend who give him a chubby smile.

"You are having a very good morning, huh?" He gently caress her soft cheeks. he wants to pinch them so badly. Like he used to do before, he wants to do that again.

"I made breakfast for you. I will also pack some lunch for you too. Will you eat it?" The way she asked him make him want to just keep her close to him. Taehyung wrap his arms around her and pull her closer.

" Sure, I will." A frown rest over his forehead. He felt like she was trying to hide something from him.

"Is something bothering you?" He asked. Y/n look at him for a moment and shook her head.

"No." Taehyung smile.

"You can tell me you know that right. I'll listen to you." Even if it's something stupid he will listen to her. A sigh left her lips and place her head against his chest hearing his soft heart beat.

"I sometimes feel like I was so ungrateful to the people around me. Jungkook, Rose and Daniel. I refused to acknowledge their efforts and drown in my own grief. I did so bad to them and push them all away. They were all here for me when I needed them and I hurt all of them." Taehyung palm softly rub her back and he place a gentle kiss over her hairs.

"You were never ungrateful. we all were going through something in our lives. It's okay to react like that you know. I snapped at dad when he told me to give up in you." pulling back y/n look at him.

" He said that?"

"only because he didn't know how much you mean to me."

" Will you ever give up on me? " Taehyung shook his head with a smile.

" Never. It's you and me against the world, chubs." he brush away some hairs out of her face.

" Will you be okay? " His words make her frown.

" Standing in front of the judge and so many people will be hard. I am sorry for making you go through this but I promise I will be there." It will be a bit hard but y/n know she can do this. she believes in herself.

" I will be okay. I will stand up for myself and let them know that I am not weak as they think I am." Taehyung's smile widen even more.

" I am so proud of you." He gently cup her cheek making her smile.

" I am proud of you too. now let's go I am hungry. " Holding his wrist she tried to pull him with her but Taehyung pull her back.

"I was thinking if I could get a kiss from my beautiful girlfriend." Taehyung said blinking his eyes. He looks like a baby. Chuckling softly y/n wrap her arms around his neck and pull him down.