T W E N T Y

He mean it when he said they are going to have a round 2

He mean it when he said they are going to have a round 2. He doesn't let her go. He like the way she perfectly fit against his body. He made love to her like he was longing for it for years and he was. He love her a lot. He had promised himself that he will not hurt her again.

Her legs were shaking when he settle her down on the floor. The water run down their naked bodies while they breath heavily resting their foreheads against each other. A chuckle left her lips and she look at him.

"I didn't hurt you, right?" he asked caressing her back softly. she shook her head and rest it on his shoulder hugging him tightly. Taehyung hug her close to his chest. He kiss the side of her head gently.

"You remember you slipped in the shower once and you accidentally called me instead of Jungkook. " Thinking about the faint memory, Taehyung chuckle. He remember. She came running to his apartment and without thinking twice she brag into the washroom.

" That was the first time you saw me naked." She groan lightly before pushing her face in his chest laughing at her own silly action.

" I didn't mean to. I was just worried." Taehyung sigh and his fingers run softly in her wet hairs.

" I didn't mind tho. It was the first time I made you blush too. you used to make me blush all the time." she slowly lift her head and smile up to him.

"You were shy." Taehyung nod his head and kiss her cheek.

"Here let me wash your hairs." Taehyung said slowly turning her around and grab the bottle of shampoo. He put some on her hairs before softly messaging her hairs. she hum softly and turn around. she did the same with him but instead of letting him wash his hairs she kept on making silly hairstyles with all the foam.

Her soft giggle echo into the shower. Frowning lightly he rub some of foam on her cheek. Her little pout make him smile. He wash her hairs and his as well and left the shower afterwards. There was something that came into her mind. she wore her bathrobe and stare at him who was doing the same.

"Taehyung?" Taehyung turn around and look at her.

"What now?" she asked. Taehyung understand what she was talking about. he walk toward her and cup her cheek.

"Nothing to worry about. I will do what I want to do. I am going to end it all." her heart filled with fear and she hesitate a bit.

"C-Can you just stop this all? this revenge?" She realized they are going to have a long talk about it the way his face hardened and it lost all the emotions.

" I mean we can just go far away from here and no one will know anything about us. Things will be how they were before-

"No." he said before removing himself away from her.

"Tae, try to understand."

"No you try to understand. you want me to stop this all so that he can get a chance to destroy us both again. he won't stop until he is satisfied nor will I. I won't stop until I get what I want." he said and walk out of the bathroom. she followed him behind. he was taking out his clothes.