F I F T E E N

WARNING:  Before you read this chapter I want you all to leave your expectations here and don't curse on Taehyung or me for this

WARNING:  Before you read this chapter I want you all to leave your expectations here and don't curse on Taehyung or me for this. I know most of you will start hating him and will give me the lecture of not writing something like this but it just how it is. I like it like this, love is love and revenge is revenge and right now we both want REVENGE. bwahahahahah.

______

She doesn't get the time to react the moment Lily pushed her. She was struggling into the water and the pool was so deep that she can't even do anything. she doesn't know how to swim either. Her asthma doesn't make it possible for her to breath.

Standing at the edge of the pool, Lily cross her arms against her chest with smirk on her lips. she was enjoying all her suffering, she was enjoying the way she was desperately trying to hold something. Y/n felt herself drowning more into the water. Her lungs burnt and she couldn't breath anymore. her visions become blurry. she think it was the end. was she going to die like this? will no one help her?

Lily flinch when she hear a sudden splash of water. someone just jumped into the pool. she saw a figure of man swimming towards her body deep into the pool. Her heart beat raise and her eyes widen. before she could run away she saw Jimin and V rushing into the area. she knew she was caught now.

she was afraid now. no matter what she was so deeply in love with V that she will never want him to misunderstood her. He already scold her on the lunch after she said so many things to Y/n. V turn his head and look at her. His jaw clenched in anger and he glare at him. Lily look dow in fear.

Han place y/n on the edge of the pool. Jimin was fast enough to go to her side. Taehyung make his way towards her and pat her cheek.

"Y/n? open your eyes." he said try to wake her up. he blame himself for this. he shouldn't have left her. he should have followed her. Han quickly put pressure on her chest trying to give her a CPR. she cough finally. All the water came out of her mouth making Taehyung sigh in relief but she feel back to unconsciousness.

"I'll take her to her room. you take care of her because this time she went to far." Jimin said his eyes glare at Lily who was looking down on her feet. Jimin picked her up and make his way towards her room. Taehyung give Han a nod and he soon left. Taehyung was angry he stood up and slowly make his way towards her.

"B-babe, I didn't do anything. I-I was about to call the guard but that guy jumped into the pool." She try to make excuse. Taehyung cringed at the way she call him. His jaw was so tightly clenched, he look murderous at one point.

"Look around Lily. There are cameras everywhere. what another excuse do you have now?" His deep voice make her even more scared.

"I-I... she was talking bad about you. I was try to tell her not to b-but she didn't listen-

"So you pushed her into the pool." V asked raising his eyebrows. he doesn't believe anything she said. Lily was hurt the way he was talking to her.

" Are you doubting me?" she look so innocent like didn't do anything.