F O U R T E E N

Daniel was fuming in anger

Daniel was fuming in anger. His heavy steps echo into the hallway of the company as he make his way towards his father's office. His mind stop work when he get to know that his father had blocked his account. For what? Just to bring him back to the company which he build with lies and murders.

He soon reach to his office and slam open the door without any care. His eyes fall on Mr. Kang who was check through the file and hand it to the employee standing there. The male employee got startled when he saw him. Mr. Kang look at his son blankly.

"What kind of behavior is this, Daniel?" he asked looking at the employee and told him to leave. The man quickly walk out of his office closing the door behind him.

"I should be the one asking you that, why did you do that? who gave you the right to block my account? I want it back right now." Mr. Kang lean on his chair and fold his arms against his chest.

"I won't have done this if you had listened to me."

" When did I not listen to you dad? I did you everything you asked me too. I did it without any questions. I did it now and even seven years ago without thinking about the consequences. Now I want to live my life without any interference why are you being an obstacle.  leave me alone. I won't be coming back if you think that can make me." Daniel won't come back to him. he was helpless before in front of his father. he couldn't stand up for his sister before but now when he think about it he regret not being there for her. He had his reasons but he can't tell her that.

"You need me, Daniel. Without me you can't do anything. I am giving you everything here, Money, power and what not. Is it still not enough for you." Daniel clenched his jaw.

" I am not a greedy bastard like you. I won't be your puppet anymore. I don't need power that can become the cause of someone's misery. I don't want to be like you. Just give my account back before I file complain against you for violeting my rights because I am not a kid anymore." Mr. Kang clenched his jaw in anger

" Aren't you being like your sister? Have you met her? "

" It's none of your business. You know what I am glad that she left because you are kind of a father who will never be happy for his kids. All you care about is your reputation. This empire you are so proud of will fall down and you will see it with your own eyes." His words were like threat to Mr. Kang. Daniel fist his hand in anger and turn around and left his office.

DANIEL'S PENTHOUSE:

Daniel lean against the couch throwing his head back in frustration. He doesn't want to be the part of any of this. He feel the space beside him sink and small fingers caressing his forehead. He sigh before holding on her hand and look at her. Luna give him a sweet smile. He just couldn't control himself. his arms wrap around her and he hug close to him as tears appear in his eyes. Luna caress his back softly.

"I miss her." he said.

"I don't want her to suffer. Only if I was strong enough I would have stopped him. I should have been her side. I failed her as a brother. she will never forgive me for that." Tears stream down his cheek thinking about all the things that his sister has to go through.