E L E V E N

That's what she saw

That's what she saw. The way his back was facing her and the way he was leaning towards her making it look like that he was kissing her.

Taehyung give Lily a fake smile after he kissed her cheek. he has to act like he is head over heel for her but the reality was absolutely opposite. He would never look at someone like Lily. someone who is full with attitude, who is greedy and can climb anyone's bed for anything she wants. He was just playing a game. the game that will sure destroy everything in the end.

But he can't back off now. Taehyung know his chubs is there and she is watching them but he can't stop now. He planned it all way
long ago even when she wasn't with him. He thought of doing everything and then to find her but before that her file showed up in front of his eyes and he can't help but to keep her in front of his eyes.

"Thank you." Lily whispered softly. Her eyes shine with admiration. She just can't believe that she became this much lucky to have a handsome and rich man like him.

"Anything for you, sweetheart." As much as Taehyung hates it he knows he is a good actor and have to do it for himself and for the woman he loves.

Y/n stood there frozen more tears roll down from her cheek after witnessing everything. How can he just do that? how can he play with her like that? If he already had someone in his life then why did he do that to her?

"They look cute together, right?" she hear some girls talking.

"Ms. Song is lucky to have a man who has been courting her for 7 months." Her eyes widen. 7 months? she just started working with him for 2 months. what was she to him? just a play thing. A side chick as lily's replacement.

Her breath hitched when their eyes met. His heart shattered into pieces when he look away like she was some stranger. like he didn't sleep on her lap few days ago. like he never kissed her. he make her feel used. There was only one thing in her mind

why?

Is thay man worth crying over? was she that easy for him? most important why did she fall in love with him?

It was hard to ignore but he did. He ignored the tears in her cheek and hurt in her eyes. he ignored the way she look at him. Just fir a little while everything will be back how it was that is what he was telling himself but will it really get back to how it was.

when they walk down the stage Taehyung shock his hand with Mr. Kang and greet him. Lily clinging on his side. he can feel the constant stare on the back of his head and he know who it was.

"Y/n?" hearing a familiar voice she quickly wipe her tears and turn around. Her brother frown looking at her red eyes.

"Daniel?" his eyes soften and he give her a smile.

"How are you?" she nod her head

"Good, How is luna?" she tried not to show him how she is feeling right now.