5: Death

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook cocked his one brow as the other kept glaring at him, ready to throw some daggers in his direction if possible.

"I asked something!" The usual deep and irritated voice dragged the other two males out of their trance.

"You should be grateful that I made that for you." Jungkook also felt irritated by the tone of the other who was still scowling.

"Jung, don't bring anyone into my house." Jungkook gaped in disbelief as the brunet spat the words, pushing the almost empty bowl of soup away from himself.

Hoseok groaned internally but kept quiet, just like most of the time and it irked the raventte in the room.

"You should talk more politely to him, he is older than you and is taking care of you for years." The deep frown on his flawless features could've stirred anyone but right now, the opponent was the Kim Taehyung.

"Jung, tell him to get out, right now!" Before Hoseok could say something, his phone buzzed and he attended quickly.

Taehyung's eyes shifted back to the clean wall of his room as he heard the older speaking, rather concerned about his phone.

"Ok, ok.. I'm on my way." As the call ended, both dark pairs of eyes gazed at him to explain.

"Mr. Yu, his condition is not so good. Someone should be there for him. His son is also on his way and would take some time to reach the hospital. So, I've to go to the hospital." Hoseok quickly stated, already taking his coat from the handle and his car keys.

Jungkook noticed as Taehyung's eyes widened for a brief moment but he said nothing until Hoseok spoke the next words.

"Jungkook, please stay here for a while. I can't leave him alone."

"What?!" Jungkook was also shocked by the words.

"No! I'm fine. He isn't needed." Taehyung growled but Hoseok wasn't in the mood to listen to him, already shaken up by the news of Mr. Yu.

"Taehyung, don't act like that. He is staying here and that's final." Even, though he didn't snap or shout, his tone was enough to show his irritation and made the other two silent.

Without waiting for the answer, Hoseok rushed out of the mansion before whispering something in Jungkook's ear that left the younger groaning in annoyance.

There was a very awkward silence as Jungkook kept standing in the doorway while Taehyung was glaring now, at his 52 inches large LED tv.

"Why should I be the one taking care of this rude man?"

Gritting his teeth in anger, Jungkook stepped forth to grab the used dishes just to jump back when the tray landed a few inches away from him with a loud noise, startling him badly.

"The hell!" Taehyung scowled at his loud shriek.

"Get lost. I don't want anyone near me."

"As if, I'm dying to be here with you." Jungkook retorted back, taking the still intact tray but a broken bowl and stomping out of the room.

"Rude as*."

_______________

One hour turned into two and two into four but none of them heard any word from the manager.