26: Manager

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung let out a deep breath when their car halted in front of a very elegant building, the surroundings were very calm with more such large and expensive-looking companies.

"Let's get it." Jungkook chirped, his wide smile making the brunet smile as well. Amazing, just totally amazing, how he felt the change in his own self just by the presence of Jungkook.

The younger opened the door and went to the other side of the car to assist the brunet. Taking the wheelchair out, he placed the older gently over it who had his face covered with a mask, and black goggles accompanied by a cap, making his whole face hidden.

Jungkook wasn't oblivious to the other's stiffness, the way Taehyung was silently sitting made him slightly worried but he let him relax before the interaction with the CEO of the company.

The automatic door opened when they entered the vicinity of the sensors, making a new scenario in front of their eyes. People were rushing here and there, a few in very casual clothes while the others in very formal ones. The main hall was quite rushy, maybe because they were still working on some things in the newly settled company.

Taehyung kept his gaze low, for the very first time in his life, he was feeling very, very nervous that his hands were slightly shaking with his heart thumping loudly. In the past, or should be said, in his glorious days, he always felt confident about his every assignment. Never in his career, had he felt nervous, not even when he had to work with his role model senior in one of the movies. But today, the lack of his full power made him less confident.

"It's ok, you will rock the interview." A small smile formed beneath the skin-colored mask, a sense of relaxation paving its way down his whole body on the voice, and oh, that small squeeze on his shoulder made him sure of those words.

"How can I help you, sir?" The receptionist asked politely, her pitch-black hair neatly tied in a bun, her gleaming eyes and moderately pink lips giving a very warm look.

Jungkook smiled back at the polite girl and slightly bowed his head. "Mr. Kim has been called for an interview." Nodding to that, the girl quickly looked through her laptop for the records and quickly guided them to the floor where the event was going on.

Once in the elevator, Taehyung pulled his mask down for a brief moment and Jungkook wasted no time in delivering a quick peck over the other's nose, taking the advantage of the empty place.

"Hey!" Taehyung scrunched his nose and quickly put the mask back, but Jungkook was quick to notice the pinkish blush spreading over the older's cheeks.

My luck is shining ~~

"Don't be nervous, hyung. You are Taehyung, the Kim Taehyung!" The said person sighed but kept quiet until they were on the 8th floor.

The Kim Taehyung?

He scoffed internally but said nothing as Jungkook dragged his chair to the assigned room. The room looked like a vast place, a door leading to a room maybe a meeting room that was being used for the interviews and auditions for now.

Jungkook sat beside his wheelchair on another chair and two more candidates were sitting beside him.

"That person looked kinda familiar." One of them asked the other in a whisper-like tone but Jungkook heard it clearly.