39: Junsang

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The said male, Dong Junsang walked forth, his whole demeanor screaming attitude and pride, making the staff and the other models look at him with awe. They were informed that the country's top model is also coming for the shoot, and the brand has demanded his presence for the shoot. But Taehyung wasn't informed about that, not like the information could do anything well, but at least, he could've gotten the time to mentally prepare himself.

Taking the red goggles off his face, Junsang gave a smirk, his eyes focused on Taehyung's frame that was surrounded by the models. "Still in the spotlight."

Taehyung wasn't the only one to notice the mocking in the words, his stylist frowned and so did Jungkook who looked really pissed just by the new presence.

"Finally, you are here. Please, get your make-up done so that we can start the group shoot." Jin politely said to Junsang who scoffed at his words and even subtly rolled his eyes which Taehyung clearly saw.

"Fine." Grumbling, he went to the cabin to get his make-up done while Taehyung got busy with the shoot with the other models. He was wearing a long-sleeved, skin-colored cardigan with white pants, his fluffy hair slightly curled at the edges and a small pendant adorned his neck, giving him a look of an angel.

Jungkook was standing behind the photographer just as always, looking at his baby with love-filled eyes, his lips continuously getting dry whenever the older gave a hooded gaze to the camera.

What a sweet torture he is...

Soon, Junsang also joined the group, still keeping his head high in pride, and the way he was looking down at the other models, he looked really pathetic.

"I think, Mr. Kim needs to be at the front." The photographer said, finding the arrangement not so fit as Taehyung was almost hidden as the others were standing.

Taehyung looked around to find Jungkook ready to assist him but Junsang scoffed, rolling his eyes arrogantly at the suggestion.

"I'm the top model here, I should be at the front, not him." Jin wasn't there at the moment when Junsang started the new drama, making the staff a bit nervous.

"But sir, it is for the better poses. Mr. Kim is almost hidden behind, also, he is also like you-"

"Like me?! Ha! Seriously? This, this crippled man is like me? He is nothing like me! He used to be at the top, but he can't be the same. Heck, he can't move places without an aid, can't even sit down the toil-"

"Watch your mouth!" A loud and booming voice made Junsang slightly flinch at the sudden shout. Looking at the source, he cocked his brow with a smirk latched on his lips.

Taehyung's eyes widened when Jungkook came out of the staff with fiery eyes, his fists tightly clenched so his jaw. "Jungkook-"

"Who the hell are you? Tone down your voice! Don't you know who am I?!" Jungkook chuckled lightly when Junsang pointed to himself, his ego and pride were too high and he would love to see it shatter into pieces in front of all the people.

"No, who are you? Never saw you before." Keeping his expression neutral, Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. It wasn't a lie, he really didn't know much about the person standing in front of him, glaring at him with his nose flaring in anger.

"YOU-!"

"What's happening here?" Namjoon came to the hall, his brows frowned when he found Taehyung clenching his fists while Jungkook stood all straight in front of Junsang.