20: A little hope

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Softest music was playing in the background where the two males were sitting near the counter of the bar, the bartender serving their drinks while glancing at them weirdly.

"How long will it take? The dealer is eating up my brain every day and night." Relatively smaller of the two said, sounding clearly irritated and annoyed.

"I'm trying, ok? It's not that easy to just sneak past the walls of the mansion when the person is already very famous." The other retorted, similarly annoyed as the former.

"Ugh! Why do we have to be stuck in this? You shouldn't have left him on the ramp, that was the easiest way.!" Hearing that the other smashed his glass of wine on the counter very harshly, eyes looking more dangerous than normal and that was enough to shut up the other.

"Fine! I won't say it again."

"You shouldn't, Min." The other seethed before taking hold of his glass again to take a large sip only to scrunch his nose.

"By the way, how's your business going on?" A smirk formed on the lips of the other when the other asked him that.

"Perfect as ever."

_____________

"Finally! There you hid these babies. How could you be so cruel to them?!" Jungkook whined, dusting the slightly old but limited editions of the games that he just discovered that the other had thrown somewhere in his cabinets.

Taehyung gave him a look of displeasure at the title of 'cruel' but remained silent, too amused by the baby-like whines that the other was making with a cute pout on his pink lips.

"So, are you ready to have a match with me?" Taehyung cocked his one brow when the other gave him a lopsided grin, a glint of challenge in his tone.

"Are you challenging me, Jeon?"

"Of course, any doubt?" Taehyung scoffed at the confidence but suddenly a thought stopped him from being his very much natural but hidden side that he was keeping a secret for years.

Licking his lips, he just leaned back on the headboard, eyes looking up at the ceiling. "I'm sleepy, just leave me alone."

Jungkook's smile dropped as he noticed the change in the tone of the other. He sighed before placing the games on the side table where a huge tv and PlayStation were settled and walked over to the bed.

Taehyung ignored his presence by closing his eyes and gulping down his bubbling emotions when a hand softly caressed his forehead.

"You shouldn't punish yourself like that, Mr. Kim. You're being too rough." The brunet kept his eyes close because he was sure, if he opened them again he might've witnessed the same concerned-filled eyes and he was definitely not ready for that.

"We talked about this before and I'm reminding you again, you can share your burdens with me because I'm more than willing to be used by you. Even if you don't consider me as your friend or anything else, just consider me as your caretaker and take out your pent-up frustration and fears." Every word was slowly seeping down his heart, stirring the walls in the softest way possible.

There were so many things, so many emotions and fears that he wanted to let out.

"I don't want to live with another burden." But he said instead of them all.