41: Traps

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The raven-haired opened the club room only to come across the older who was chugging down the alcohol carelessly. Scoffing at the very casual scene, the younger walked forth and plopped on the couch beside the hacker.

"Why a room?" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, trying to sit straight for the person who just came to give him a look after how many days? He actually forgot, and blamed his hazy mind.

"Why such a long face, Jeon?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, hands stretching to get hold of a glass for himself, a little try to put his rage down. Even when he did what was needed to calm down, the rage was still burning inside.

"Nuisance," Yoongi let out a small chuckle, knowing well what that 'one word' meant.

"Again your target~" The loud clank of glass hitting the table made Yoongi laugh more because the younger looked pissed off now.

"But as far as I know, no one behind him now. Even- ah, I forgot to tell you the important news." Taking his phone out, he typed on his screen to open the secret mailbox before shoving the device in Jungkook's hands.

The younger frowned, displeased by the gesture but brought the phone up to his eye level, only to narrow them in confusion. "The deal is canceled?"

"Yeah, I don't know, but the second contractor called off the deal as well. Now, you are free too. I heard, cops already got their hands on CCTV footage from the plaza you missed your target from." Jungkook's eyes once again spit fire, recalling the event as well.

"We need to leave this city sooner, so make sure to get your bag and leave that crippled model as soon as possible." Yoongi swayed his glass from left to right, making the contents inside dance with the movements but sooner, all the liquid was on the floor, with the glass pieces shattered all over there.

"Jeon-" Yoongi was slightly shocked because Jungkook was hovering over him, his collar in a tight grip of the other as those dark orbs screamed rage.

"Never. Ever. Call. Him. That!" Well, it was really unexpected because the way Jungkook was behaving, was the rarest sight to witness, even for the man who was basically with him for years.

Judging from the seething anger, Yoongi knew well that he wasn't a match for the buff man in front of him, not like he wasn't strong, but his body was under the effect of alcohol, that stupid liquid...

Trying to coax the other lightly, he closed his eyes before taking hold of Jungkook's hand on his collar, gently tugging there to leave him.

"Fine, I won't. Now, leave me. That's my favorite." Pointing toward his jacket, he rolled his eyes when Jungkook finally let it go with a little jerk.

The room fell into deep silence, the booming sound of the main hall was the only noise to disturb them, but none of them paid any attention to it when a whole story was there to focus on.

"He isn't just a target to you, right?" The question was thrown his way that Jungkook tried to dodge but he knew it well, he can not for too long.

"The contractor didn't mention anything? And when did it happen exactly?" Yoongi had to subside his urge for now as he answered the raven-haired first.

"Nothing at all, just send me that email and even waved off the advance payment too." Once again silence fell between them while Jungkook's mind started clicking around many different things.