14: Beginning

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Thank you so much." Jungkook softly thanked the staff who helped him in carrying Taehyung to his bedroom.

A heavy sigh left the brunet's dry lips when he made himself lean back on the headboard. Everything from the previous night was still very clear but he had nowhere else to go, nowhere at all.

"Are you feeling hungry? The doctor gave me a new diet plan for you." Jungkook's voice came into his ears, followed by the raventte himself.

The other's face said it opposite to his cheery tone, his eyes were red from lack of sleep, hair disheveled and his hoodie crumpled. He looked exhausted, he was exhausted yet he said nothing about that.

Back in the hospital when Taehyung woke up from his nap around 6 am, he found the raventte still sitting in the same position on the couch. It was clear that the other couldn't sleep, just sitting there to make sure about his safety.

"Mr. Kim?" Taehyung blinked, breaking his trance when the raventte stepped closer to his bed, face looking concerned.

"Hm?" Jungkook was shocked, was an underestimation, he was beyond surprised when the other softly hummed in response. But before he could smile on the very first gentle response from the brunet, the other cleared his throat.

"Make some soup." The voice was stern but Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the end, nodding his head before leaving the room.

"Much better." He mumbled to himself, smiling widely once he was out of the room, and skipped to the kitchen to prepare the demanded food.

It took a little while to ready the food as he cut some fruits as well before entering the room again. Taehyung was still sitting in the same position, eyes focused on the side wall and a small frown on his little exposed forehead.

"Do you need anything else? Anything sweet?" Shaking his head a bit, the raventte softly said, settling the tray on the side table.

Taehyung remained in the same posture for about a minute before shaking his head as well. Jungkook silently placed the napkin over the blankets before placing the tray there.

When the door was closed again, Taehyung looked up to find the other already gone. Sighing again to himself, he took hold of the spoon before slurping a little amount of the soup. The taste was delicious and left a good aftertaste after he gulped it down. It didn't take long before the bowl was empty.

It was like a secret message that the other got because he entered just after the brunet was done.

"Here, take your medicines and then have some rest." Without saying anything, he simply accepted the pills and shoved them down his throat with the help of the little water.

The silence was kind of eerie but none of them broke it. Taehyung could see the other biting his lips, like he was trying to say something but at the same time, preventing him to spill it out.

"What is it?" Feeling irritated by the gesture, he spat.

"Actually, the doctor said that your ribs are badly affected and will take a lot of time to heal properly. So, he suggested.." Taehyung frowned at the trailing.

"Just say it." Taking a deep breath, the other opened his mouth again.

"He suggested hiring a nurse for you and I did!" Jungkook blinked innocently after saying that loudly but the way Taehyung glared at him, he knew that he messed up.