8: Whine

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook didn't allow his feet to move any further, his ears weren't believing in the little sounds that left the other's mouth.

It was a very unexpected sight to witness as the actor, Kim Taehyung was crying, sobbing badly, sitting on the chair while hands desperately trying to hug the trunk of the tall tree.

There were many questions going wild within his head but none came out of his mouth. Why someone would try to hug a tree while pushing the real humans away so rudely? But Jungkook was very patient in such situations, so he kept staring at the rare view.

The sunlight was fading slowly and the cold wind was getting wild as well. But none of them cared, one of them too busy crying his heart out while the other too busy staring at his shaking figure.

Jungkook wasn't a very much emotional type of person, he always had a very strong grip on his feelings but at the moment, it felt like losing. His heart was going uncomfortable with every passing second as the other continued withering in front of him.

Just as he was surprised when he reached there first, he again got shocked when suddenly Taehyung wiped his tears harshly with his hands and took some deep breaths, face going stoic and blank like he never cried, if we ignore the red-rimmed eyes and flushed face.

The sky was dark already and the little sniffles had died down by that time. So, Jungkook decided to come into the view, already forgetting about the reason he came there.

Stepping near the brunet, he cleared his throat which quickly got the attention of the other.

"It's getting cold here. Let's get you inside." His voice came out very soft, which even left him surprised.

Blaming the sight he witnessed a moment ago, he shook the thoughts and focused on the other's face which wasn't much clear now.

"I can go on my own. Leave me alone." The hoarse, deep but to some extent, broken voice of the other made the raventte frown.

The order was clear but the other seemed determined this time. Without saying a word, he switched off the power button of the wheelchair and started dragging that inside.

"What the hell! Leave me! I TOLD YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE!" Taehyung thrashed, even trying to slap the other's hands away from the handles, but Jungkook gladly ignored it all and just kept dragging until they were in the living room.

"Now, what do you want to eat for dinner or supper?" Frowning to himself when he noticed the middle time for both meals, he asked.

"Never, ever, do that again!" Jungkook subtly rolled his eyes at the loud voice but his doe eyes widened when he finally saw the other's face.

His eyes were visibly swollen and red-rimmed and his face was red as well. For a second, he didn't look like the Kim Taehyung he knew, but a normal, innocent, and broken boy.

"I'm sorry, but you missed lunch and the medicines. I just got busy with the new maid, had to show her the whole mansion and the work she needed to do, that's why I forgot to- um." Jungkook felt embarrassed for being irresponsible, one thing he never did before.

"Don't ever touch my chair until I say so!" Ok, Kim Taehyung was back. He ignored everything else and just went back to his room after turning on the power button.

The raventte clenched his fists, almost hitting the table harshly but reminded himself to refrain from breaking anything.

"He is a total freak!"