48: Lost

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Leave me, leave me-" Jimin struggled in the grip that only tightened on his neck, making it difficult to breathe now. Sungjae looked feral, his eyes burned with rage but finally, he let the silver-haired go when something snapped inside his mind.

Jimin huffed, pants left his plump lips in great greed to get oxygen down his burning lungs when he glared at the other.

"Look Jimin, I've no personal grudge against you. You wanted RD behind the bars and get in hell, I'll make it happen. But, I need to complete my work too. It would be perfect if you leave and stay mute about this matter, or else-"

Jimin rolled his eyes, feeling immense betrayal for trusting that man. But he was sure of one thing, he can't fight the other for now.

"Why are you trying to kill Taehyung then? Did he do something wrong?" It was the only question he wants to know because as far as he knows, Sungjae wasn't the type to get involved with some celebrity and Taehyung can not just provoke anyone without any reason, and without being in touch with them.

Sungjae scoffed loudly as he stumbled back to the seat he was seated in before. "That's my duty, I'm not doing so for personal reasons, heck I don't even know him." The roll of eyes and that unbothered tone, bothered Jimin a lot.

Gritting his teeth to control the urge to just choke the other to death, Jimin nodded and took hold of his phone before getting up from the couch.

"Believe me, one word out, and I won't hesitate to shut you up too." The threat made the silver-haired halt for a second before he finally stormed out of the small place and heaved out a deep sigh once he was back in his car.

Tears of frustration and utter guilt built up in his eyes at the thought of seeing a hurt Taehyung, or even worst-

"No, I need to save him. He didn't do anything to suffer like that!" The thought made him speed up and the car directly led him to the mansion of the model which sounded very eerie.

Feeling his heart beating in his throat, Jimin wore his mask with shaky hands as he left the car. Another pang hit his heart when he noticed the opened door of the mansion with the dim lights seeping out of the slit.

Gulping in fear to see the worst, he dialed a specific contact on his phone even before he could enter the mansion.

"Yes, Jimin? Are you alright?"

The concerned voice asked and the said male was now more nervous about what to say and how to say it.

"Hyung, Taehyung- Taehyung's mansion is under attack." The person from the other side was too silent for his likes.

"Call the cops, I'm on my way!" Jin said from the other as some shuffling was heard by the younger.

Jimin's hand slipped down when the call ended, his tears now freely falling on his cheeks when he found no energy to actually enter the mansion, feeling as the reason for it all.

"Cops can't do anything, hyung." He mumbled to himself when the bloodied handle of the door came into his view, feeling at a great loss for doing it all.

°°°°°°°°°

The room was silent, the first thing Taehyung noticed when he felt a bit conscious. Peeling his eyes open with a bit of difficulty as his head throbbed, he looked around with his hazy sight. It took a moment to actually realize that he was in an unknown place, a very small, dark room, laying on a rather comfortable bed.