Epilogue

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jimin was groaning, rushing here and there to find his phone which happened to be thrown somewhere last night while he was dancing like a maniac after hearing good news. Well, the news was regarding his career, the lucky mochi got the chance to work with his favorite singer for a magazine, and was he happy? Nope, he was ecstatic, drank his happiness to the brim til the certain brunet had to smack his head in order to stop him from further drinking.

"Argh! Where did it go?!" The other male who was watching silently the blond's efforts rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I think you drank your vision down with the bottle of champagne yesterday night." Jimin halted his movements only to glare at Taehyung who glared back.

"Here, and next time, I'm not letting you get drunk, shoo away now." Taehyung waved the phone that was soon snatched away by Jimin.

"Aw, you are a lifesaver, Taetae." Taehyung cringed at the nickname just like he used to do all these months but did Jimin feel bothered? No, why would he when he can enjoy that face?

"Do you need anything else?"

"No, just go and get ready or you'll be late." Jimin looked unsatisfied by the answer but when Taehyung assured him strictly that he really didn't need anything, he went to his room to get his jacket and mask.

"I'm going then, make sure to keep your phone by your side and give me a call if anything happens, right?!" Taehyung nodded at the usual advice or more like order after which Jimin finally left the house.

Taehyung wheeled near the small lawn in the house where they shifted five months ago. Jimin took care of it all prior to their shifting and Taehyung was grateful for that, because the house was just like he always preferred. There were three master bedrooms, one guest room, a living room with a nice kitchen, and a small lawn in the backyard. It was perfectly airy and nicely built. The area was nice too, and kind of expensive with some celebrities living there, a plus point that no one ever bothered the two.

During these five months, Taehyung really felt the change in his life. Jimin was playing a major role though he never cut his ties with Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok. The previous silver-haired but now blond was really a small ball of happiness in disguise of a human (which was his true nature Jin mentioned once). He made Taehyung smile and laugh multiple times and slowly made him out of his shell. The brunet never needed anything else to do as his other business was doing fine in Korea with his trusted managers managing it well.

It was all good, much better than before, except for one thing, that one void that was still there.

Instead, to get over the strong feelings in his heart, he found them increasing with the passing of time, leaving him in distress by that emptiness. That one person who made his heart beat again, to feel emotions again, never showed up in front of him all this time. Was he waiting? Yes, but what could he do?

"You said, we should live the moment we have, but unfortunately, I wasted a lot of time." Referring to the time when Jungkook said that while pointing toward the tree with some flowers and a few leaves. He said to cherish the time together they were granted, and now when Taehyung thought about it, that time was really worth it.

Taking a deep inhale of the fresh air, Taehyung leaned back in his chair, his eyes slowly getting droopy as his sleep cycle was still very much disturbed and he woke up very early in the morning after sleeping for barely two hours and hearing Jimin's stressful monologue.

His brown fringes dance slowly when the late winter sunlight fell on his tan face, glowing it like a beautiful honey color, very satisfactory to the eyes of the spectator.