CHAPTER 5: FUCK YOU

more drama for u babes
tw: substance use, partial smut
——————————————
He showed no remorse, his lips meeting hers again as she pulled him in. It's not her fault, she didn't know our past, but he fully knew what he was doing. I walked up to him without even thinking, and pulled them apart.

"Are intentionally you fucking with me? That's my fucking assistant, Sam. And that shit you pulled the interview? You think I could use a little work? Fuck you, Sam," I yelled

"Jesus, Bella, not everything is about you. None of that shit I said in the interview was about you, and me making out with Kacey is not about you. Stay the fuck out of my way. God," he sighed. 

Kacey looked the most embarrassed I'd ever seen her. Poor girl.

"I'm sorry, Kacey. I'm not mad at you. I need to talk to Sam alone if that's okay."

"No, she doesn't need to talk to me. Come on, Kace," he said, tugging on her arm.

"Sam, Jesus. Leave her out of this. Don't use her. She's just a kid." 

She looked down, unsure of what to do.

"She's 18. She can think for herself, Bel," Sam groaned. Kacey shook him off her arm, walking back inside. She whispered a 'sorry' to me as she trekked past and I offered a remorseful smile so she knew I wasn't mad.

"Fuck you, Bella," Sam said, leaning against the wall.

"Fucking grow up, Sam. Talk to me like a goddamn adult," I demanded.

"Okay... Okay, you want to talk? Then let's talk about how fucking pathetic you are. You fucked up and now you're convinced I'm in love with you or something. I don't give a fuck about you. I've never written a song about you, and I haven't thought about you since I left, okay? Is that good enough for you?" he said in a hushed yell.

"You and I both know that's not true. Josh told me tha-"

"Oh, really? Josh told you what? That he wants to fuck you again? That he knows your using him to move on from me?"

"I'm not fucking Josh, Sam! God, you can be so stupid sometimes."

"I'm the stupid one? Really? Cuz' the last time I checked, you were the one who went ghost for five years, you were the one who lead me on and then made out with my brother in front of me, you were the one who continued to flirt with the same brother in front of me yet again, and you were the one who stupidly got involved with me when you never liked me in the first place!" he shouted.

"Of course, I liked you, Sam," I whimpered, tears running down my face. He looked at me, almost regretful.

"Then why'd you let me leave?" he muttered. 

I gently grabbed his hand, rubbing my thumb over his knuckles to calm him down.

He melted into the long-awaited contact for a moment, looking down at our touching fingers but quickly shook me off, biting his cheek again.

"Sam, if you have something to say, say it," I said as I wiped the mascara from my face.

"I... I just don't get you," he sighed in frustration, unable to tell me what he was trying to say. He was never good with words or expressing his feelings, really, but now was not the time to have a blank mind.

"Well, obviously you do. I'm a pathetic bitch who apparently fucked your brother," I snapped, immediately regretting it.

"Holy fuck, Bella! Every time I think you're not a horrible fucking person, you prove me wrong. Who did you become? I mean, you write for Vogue twice and you think you're top shit now, don't you? You're not the Bella I knew back in high school. She'd never do this shit," he shouted.