I Get A Glass Thrown At Me

silvia_lobo  thanks for voting my story!

((This is the playlist I imagine her dancing to https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3QPgYf5JZSUaAnWo2Pq5E7?si=pywXuTU3QWyklPa3Em5TIA&utm_source=copy-link ))

I cook the meat and add some onions and flavoring. The delicious aroma making my stomach growl. Jesus! I had just eaten some Pop-Tarts at Jake's house!

I got out the buns from the cabinet created two burgers for myself and called Bella down. Her eyes were bright red and puffy and she kept sniffling as I controlled my urge to yell at her to just blow her dang nose!

She took a piece of bread and sat down, picking at it. I grabbed my phone calling Charlie to see what time he'd be home.

"Hey, dad. Everything's okay," I added quickly. I heard a sigh of relief. "Just wondering when you're gonna be home. I made burgers,"

"Well. I heard a noise complaint so I have to come home early!" he fake gasped. I grinned, that was one of his excuses to get out of work early.

"And what's early?" I asked.

"About eleven," we groaned in unison. "How's Bella?"He asked tentatively. I glanced over at her from my end of the table to see her spaced out staring at a wall.

"She's seen better," I said quietly. Charlie was thinking about sending her back to Renee for her good.

"Okay. Well kiddo, I'll be back soon. Don't forget you have school tomorrow,"

"Night dad. I'll leave the burgers in the fridge under tin foil," I said then hung up.

"I've realized something," murmured Bella, causing me to look up. She sounded almost. . .angry.

"Yeah?" I asked, finishing my second burger and still having room for more.

"It's not my fault that the Cullens went away," she said, having the first conversation in a while.

"Of course not!" I exclaimed. Her eyes took on a hatred I had never seen before.

"It was your fault!" she yelled, standing up. Her chair clattered to the ground behind her.

"What?" I sputtered, confused. "How is it my fault?"

"If you hadn't been there! None of this would've happened!" she yelled. She glanced around before picking up a plastic cup and throwing it at me. I dodged it and it went clattering to the ground. This was where I drew the line.

"Bella. You know it isn't my fault! And if you throw one more thing at me I swear-"

"You'll what? Send Charlie away too? And Renee?!" she screamed. "Cause that's all you do! Send people away! Everything was fine before you showed up! I wish you weren't my sister and you'd never been born!"

"If the Cullens went away it wasn't my fault! If anything it was yours!" I yelled. She froze, a furious rage overcoming her. I'd never seen her this angry. This wasn't like Bella at all.

"My fault?" she seethed then picked up the closest thing and chucked it at me; a glass cup I had just dried. I instinctively raised my hands to block it and felt a searing pain in my right arm. I lowered it and saw a four-inch gash from my elbow to my wrist. Several more gashes covered my feet and hands from the shattered glass that now littered the ground. They were gushing blood and Bella suddenly looked apologetic.

"Oh my god, Caroline! I am so sorry! I don't know why I did that!" she said quickly. Bella grabbed a dishtowel and moved to cover up the largest cut that was bleeding all over the ground but I pushed her away.

"Get away from me!" I growled before noticing I was shaking. My head was incredibly dizzy and I was beyond furious. This was worse than the time I was furious at Billy. I was positively enraged. I slammed the sliding back door open, ignoring the fact I was barefoot and only in a thin black shirt and the jean shorts I'd been wearing.

"Caroline! I'm sorry!" yelled Bella from the house. "It wasn't my fault!" I spun around.

"Oh? Then pray tell who was controlling you to throw a glass at me!" I screamed. She flinched back, tears filling her eyes.

"It wasn't me," she repeated. I let loose an angry yell and slammed the sliding glass door shut. The whole thing shuddered and I stomped behind the house and into the woods, holding my shirt to try and prevent my gash from bleeding more. It was long but not deep and it hurt like hell. I was vibrating, shaking with fury.

 I wish you weren't my sister and you'd never been born! Echoed Bella's voice in my head. I was barely aware of a searing pain over my entire body before I could feel fur. FUCKING FUR!

Woah! Who is this? asked someone in my head. I froze, trying not to freak out. Blood was matting my front. . .paw I guess from the gash I'd received from Bella so kindly throwing a flipping glass at me!

Jared, be quiet. Said a more commanding voice. I could almost feel someone prying through my head and I fought back, struggling to keep the invisible hands out of my head. Caroline? Asked the same voice, slightly confused.

What the flipping hell. Was my clever response.

Oh yeah. That's definitely her! Laughed the first voice. I heard the equivalent of a sigh in my head from the second voice. Then I heard a twig snap behind me. I spun around on my four legs, my hurt leg off the ground. A silverish wolf was crouched in front of me.

Paul! Don't attack her! Said an authoritative voice. The silver wolf someone in my head had called Paul watched me a moment longer before sitting on his haunches like a dog. 

Sam, she's hurt. He relayed. Holy crap! WHAT? A moment later a huge black wolf and a brown-haired wolf appeared side-by-side.

What happened Caroline? asked Sam.

Bella. I seethed angrily. She threw a crapping glass at me cause she was angry. I could feel the amazement of the others. After a moment of that small fact settling, Sam spoke again.

This is Jared and Paul. Welcome to the Pack.