I Will Never Be A Therapist. EVER.

And sorry about the unusual late update. I was celebrating my birthday with family and completely forgot to publish this one.

This chapter is unedited and not proofread, read at your own risk lol

Sam had me patrol the night before and I was showing it. Dark bags and massive circles rimmed my bloodshot eyes as I struggled to stay awake to the 'tear-jerking' graduation. Curse Bella's last name starting with an S. Almost two days ago, my last name had legally been changed to Caroline Black-Swan.

Billy had dropped me off in his truck, my motorcycle had busted something and Jake was fixing it in his spare time. As the smiling teens in bright yellow marched past, I rubbed my temples in an attempt to fend off an exaustion headache.
Charlie sat to my right, clutching a large camera as he (rarely) excitedly held it to his eye. The bouquet of roses I'd gotten for Bella were starting to wilt having been out of water for so long.
"Isabella Swan," stated the principal, handing my half-sister her diploma. Bella was beaming ear to ear, granted awkwardly, but nonetheless joyful.
After the lengthy ceremony I pressed the flowers into her hands.
"Congrats Isabella," I teased. She missed my recently cut hair, causing me to stick my tongue out at her.
"Hey, Edward's family is having a party tonight, you're coming, right?" She asked, blinking owlishly with her ridiculously large eyes. I shook my head,
"Naw. I've had enough of them for a while. Besides, I didn't graduate so it's be weird for me to be there." I replied, skillfully avoiding  Bella's invite.
"You're taking school online and you told me a couple weeks ago you'll have actually finished your senior year in the middle of summer." Curse Bella's lack of usual short, medium, and long-term memory loss.
"I'm throwing a party then," I lied easily, throwing Bella's heavy bookbag over my shoulder and carrying it with ease. I may be nearly as small as Alice, but matched her in strength.
Speak of the devil and he shall appear,
"Hey, you're coming to my party." Alice stated, excitedly placing an arm around my shoulder as if we were buddies. "And I've already seen it. No arguing. See you at 6!" Alice shouted, waving at me before jumping in her car with the rest of her siblings.
"I hate Alice sometimes." I muttered. "I'm wearing jeans and she's gonna suck it up. And I'm only going for the safety of the normies." I emphasized.
Bella clambered into the passenger seat of Charlie's patrol car as I slid in the back. Again.
I turned out what the pair were 'talking' about until Charlie pulled up to Sam's. Seth and, surprisingly, Leah, were sitting in rocking chairs on Emily's front porch.
I thanked Charlie for the ride before strolling up to the Clearwater siblings.
"Hey Leah, Seth." I greeted, collapsing in the remaining chair.
"How was the graduation Caroline?" Asked Seth eagerly, his young face brightening.
"Boring." I turned to Leah, "Nice to see you shifted back." I offered her a smile to which she tried to return. I could see something was on her mind and if she hadn't even talked to her own brother about it then maybe she wanted to talk to another female.
"Hey, wanna hang out until I have to go to this stupid grad party?" I asked, giving a lopsided grin. She hesitated before shrugging.
"Sure, why not?" I hopped up, startling Leah as I slammed open the front door.
"Emily!" I shouted into the house. "Leah and I are leaving! Bye!" I grabbed Leah's hand, tugging her over to Jake's motorcycle, which I'd been using over the last couple days, and tossed her the helmet.
"Where are you sitting?" She asked, eyebrows scrunched in confusion.
"I'm gonna run there," I stated like it was the most obvious thing. Leah realized before hopping on the motorcycle and revving the engine.
I focused on retaining my clothes as I shifted and galloped through the forest, greeting Jared and Sam as they were on patrol. I made it to my house mere seconds after Leah and shifted back, thankfully with my clothing.
I threw the spare key on the table beside the front door before kicking my shoes off.
"Make yourself at home." I swept several dirty dishes into the filling sink before flopping onto the squishy couch. Leah joined, her tense muscles relaxing.
"We don't age." She said out of the blue. I cracked an eye open.
"Yeah. . ." I confirmed.
"We can't have children." Said Leah softly, tears glistening in her eyes. Oh God, emotions. I wasn't good at this stuff. Hell, I wasn't even mediocre, I was terrible! I had to put a lot of good, positive emotions into this and think my next sentence through,
"Huh. Never thought about that." I mentally slapped myself repeatedly.
Caroline you nitwit!
Leah sniffed and I pulled her into a hug as the usually tough girl broke down crying. I held her, rubbing her back and offering the occasional tissue.
"Hey, it'll be okay," I soothed.
"S-sam and i-i we're supposed to b-be tog-gether," Leah worked out between gasps for air. "We w-wanted to have ch-children but now I c-can't even provide that if I even e-ever imprint!" I was stunned, I hadn't known that Leah and Sam had been that serious. I thought it had been a little childhood crush the way Sam's thoughts had made it out to be. Jerk.
"Hey," I said firmly, holding a red nosed Leah at arms length, " You are going to imprint on some wonderful, kind, funny guy who couldn't even begin to deserve you.
"And on the really really reaaaaaally low chance you don't, you can come be a nun with me."
Leah stared at me blankly. Oh crap, I'd messed up-
I blinked as Leah squeezed me into the hug tighter. "Thank you,"
I cleared my throat as she pulled away,
"Uh, yeah. No problem." We put on a movie, V For Vendetta, one of my favorites. Midway through a thought struck me,
"Aw crap! I forgot about the graduation party!"