I Never Go Camping Again

Omg! Thanks so much for 1000 reads! As a celebration, I decided to post an extra chapter this week! Please vote and comment guys! Thanks!

I had been stuck in my wolf form for five days, losing my mind. I couldn't change back and Jared and Paul thought it was hilarious.

Charlie is going to be so worried!  I fretted.

Chill, Sam already told him you went on a once-in-a-lifetime camping trip with Jake's friends. Said Jared, lolling his tongue out of his mouth. Through the other's minds, I appeared to be a bit smaller than Jared, with black fur, and my two heterophoria eyes were the same. One green one blue. 

One of the three was always with me and I had gotten so hungry at one point I'd eaten a deer. The poor thing. I had cried and Paul had rolled around laughing.

Like Sam said. You just need to focus on shifting back. Said Jared, giving me my new mantra I must've heard 700 times over the past five days.

What do you think I've been doing?! I snapped. Jared huffed, the wolf equivalent of laughing. I dislike you strongly. I said angrily. I could feel Sam shift and his mind appeared a moment later in the wolf telepathy.

Still a wolf? he asked amused.

No, really? I asked sarcastically. He laughed and I could feel a bit of my annoyance melt away. 

Try again. Instructed Sam. I groaned but obliged. I focused on my human hands and feet. My black hair and soft olive skin. I opened my eyes, expecting to still be the size of a car but was surprised to see my skin, naked. The two wolves had turned around, a pair of clothing that appeared too big waiting. I slipped on the clothing, surprised at my now filled-out body. I was examining myself when I realized I had a tattoo on my right shoulder.

"Oh my god. Charlie is going to kill me. . ." I trailed off. Jared was of course laughing still in his wolf form and I shot him a dirty look. Sam nodded and I turned around so the pair could get dressed.

A moment later I was following both of them to Emily's house, still barefoot. 

"Yeoch!" I screeched, a stick poking out of the bottom of my foot. My eyes widened in horror while Jared watched on, amused before ripping it out. I punched him instinctively, watching as he went flying.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" I yelled, my hands covering my mouth.

"It's fine," said Jared, rolling his neck around. "Remember? Fast healing," And indeed when I looked back at my foot a small patch of skin had already replaced it, a bit lighter than my natural tone.

"Come on," beckoned Sam towards a small wood cabin. I could see both of them watching me carefully as we entered. They were probably worried I'd wolf out.

"Hi, I'm Sam's fiancee, Emily," said a woman in the kitchen. Sam kissed her and I looked away, noticing Jared and Paul sitting at the table with food laid out.

"This is the newest wolf, Caroline. Bella's sister," said Sam. Jared pushed a chair out with his foot and I sat down in it.

"Please, help yourself," said Emily, smiling. Even with her three scars, she was really pretty. 

"Thank you," I mumbled, taking a slice of toast from the breakfast feast. Sam and Emily sat next to each other while I was wedged between Jared on my right and Paul on my left. The three males piled their plates high with food while I stuck to one serving of scrambled eggs, two waffles, and three pieces of bacon. Sam raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything about the difference in the plate sizes.