I Attend Harry's Funeral

Apologies for any spelling errors. I'm using my phone to write this chapter and it's not easy. Love this chapter or hate it! Love you guys!

The funeral for Harry Clearwater is held a few days later. Sam, Jared, Paul, Jake, and I attend. Leah still hadn't been able to shift back so she was still hiding out in the forest.  Seth had mustered up the control to be at the funeral under my supervision. I hadn't been too close to the Clearwater's like the rest of the pack had so I was assigned to making sure Seth didn't hulk out or nothing.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn a great loss. Harry Clearwater was a wonderful part of his community,"
Seth's body shook with silent sobs. I reached my hand over and held his, offering silent support. Even though Seth had been part of the Pack for less than a week, he was already like a brother to me. Sweet, caring, and optimistic Seth didn't deserve this. Sue was sobbing in the front row, Charlie rubbing her back soothingly and Billy offering her tissues.
The event was somber and depressing. The male members of the Pack had even put shirts on, showing respect to the grave situation. I stayed by Seth's side as people offered him condolences which he numbly responded to.
I pushed strength and siblingly love toward Seth through the Pack bond. He looked like a fricking wilted flower.
After the funeral with Sue's heart wrenching sobs as Harry was lowered into the ground, Sam took Seth back to him and Emily's house. I accompanied Charlie in taking Sue back home.
I would've preferred Sue to be screaming, throwing things, and cursing instead of the frightening silence she maintained. When Charlie dropped the pair of us off at the empty Clearwater house he watched Sue with worried eyes. I have him a reassuring smile before following Sue inside.
She was laying on the couch, her black heels kicked off haphazardly at the door. A couch cushion was stuffed in her arms like it was her last lifeline. Without a word I scoured the kitchen for a suitable meal, settling on chicken, beans, and rice.
I waited toleave until Sue had finished dinner and gone upstairs to her now-empty bed. Once her breathing leveled out I carefully closed the door behind me before beginning the long walk to Sam's.
The heavens even seemed to sense the loss of a wonderful man for they opened up and joined the Clearwater's in their tears. Not even two minutes later I was soaked through to the skin, my shoes making the annoying 'squilsh-sqalsh' sound that grated on my nerves.
I had reached my house before deciding to go inside and call Sam. I brought half the ocean in with me, I swear, as Billy stared at the mess I left behind.
"Hello?" I was greeted with Paul's voice. Paul often stayed at Sam's house to be away from his father as much as possible because of his drinking habits which usually turned violent.
"Hey Paul, how are Leah and Seth?" I asked softly.
"Uh," static crackled from the receiver as Paul must've turned to look into the living room to check on Seth. Leah must've been miserable, still stuck in wolf form and in the pouring rain. "They're not crying or anything. It's actually kinda unnerving." Remarked Paul. "Anyway, any messages I should pass on?"
"Uh yeah. Could you tell Sam I'm just gonna stay at my house tonight and to remember that I'm going to Bella's graduation in two days." I requested. Paul made a humming noise before there was a lot of background noise I couldn't pick out.
"Alright, I'll let him know. See you in a couple days Ro." The line clicked afterward, informing me the call bad ended. Billy had long since rolled back with an armada of towels to mop of the mess I'd made.
I waited for a joke before remembering the events of today. Billy passed the towels off to me before silently going to his room.
I dropped the towels in a pile, messily moving them around in a lazy attempt to remove the water.
I could hear Jacob's snores from his room as I padded toward mine. I curled up on my bed, in a tank top and sleeping shorts as I yanked my blankets up to my chin.
Questions bubbled in my head. When would the pain ever end? Why did it have to be Harry?
The one thing I knew for certain though was that the red-headed bitch had to be caught.