I Eat Pineapple Bacon Pizza Again

Oh my god guys! I can't believe I reached 3000 views! This is incredible and I wanted to thank you all for reading my story as cringy as it is! Enjoy this chapter!! <3

March 2nd, 2006

Two days after the Vampire skirmish it was my turn to patrol that morning. I rolled out of bed and fell to the ground, bringing my blankets with me. I fell asleep again before realizing I was late. I jumped up, tripped, and fell heavily to the ground again as my blankets twisted around my legs. I braided my hair while jumping into my jean shorts simultaneously.

I slipped on a loose tank top like always with a pair of flimsy flip-flops. Today was a Thursday but I would be skipping school all day. I would be lucky to pass this year. I had already put in a request to drop out of physical school but still receive all the classwork. Charlie didn't know though and I wasn't planning on telling him even if the school approved.

I climbed out my window and jumped to the ground, jogging into the forest as I shifted. 

Hey Paul.

Ro. You're late, he complained. I have school!

So do I! Do you hear me complaining? I retorted. He growled through wolf telepathy as I ran to meet up with him. 

I picked up the faint smell of a Vampire earlier, be careful. It came many miles down from the mountains.

Alright. I'll see you at Emily's. I said nicely as he dashed off to go to school on the Reservation. It was nearly mid-day when I heard a pained howl from a wolf. I ran as fast as possible towards the sound and nearly inhaled a leaf. It was Jake. I didn't know what to do!

I shifted back and pulled my phone out of my pocket, dialing Emily's place. The phone dialed but went to voicemail. I cursed and dialed again for the same reaction. A third time the other end picked up and it was Sam.

"Sam, I was patrolling like you said to and it's Jake," I said frantically. He cursed.

"Ro, I'll be there in a couple of minutes. Show me your location but don't let Jake wander off," he hung up and I slipped my phone back into my pocket, shifting into a wolf and showing Sam where I was. Jake was hurting my mind though with the extreme pressure. The first change was always the worst, having a terrible pain spreading through your body slowly.

Hey Jake, I tried to comfort him for only another painful howl to come from him. The sound of pounding feet came from behind me and a huge black wolf was there.

Sam, he's in pain, I whimpered, Jake's pain flowing over onto the both of us. We cringed as a sharp agony whipped through our minds. I laid on my belly and whimpered, covering my face with my paws.

There's nothing we can do. Said Sam, in the same amount of pain I was in from Jake before settling down next to me as we waited.

This must've gone on for half an hour as Jake slowly shifted. 7 o'clock was rolling around when Jacob finally stopped thrashing around on the ground and a massive russet wolf replaced him.

Wh-what happened? He asked frantically, whipping his head around. OH MY GOD! He yelled mentally as Sam and I stood up. Jake towered over me by a head even though we both had Alpha blood.

Welcome to the Pack Jacob. Said Sam kindly.

Sam?! Growled Jake, hackles on his back raising.