I Girlfight With Rosalie

This chapter is dedicated to Robin. 

This chapter contains slight language.

"We're all going to be on patrol every hour until Cullen's vision or something happens." Sam told us. It was currently 6 am and Jared was out on patrol. "Until we catch Victoria- Paul, wake up." Said teenager groaned and peeled his face off the table, mumbling incoherently. Jake's eyes were drooping every five seconds and I was only awake because of the ridiculously large amount of coffee in my hands.
"Even Ro is paying more attention than you two!" Sam scolded.
"That's cause you gave her coffee, which was such a bad choice. None of us get coffee!" Whined Jacob.
"My skin is literally purring like a kitten," I whispered, my eyes wide and unfocused. Sam groaned, running a hand down his face and sighed for like, 45 seconds straight.
"No more coffee privileges for Caroline," muttered Sam, scribbling his note down on a sticky note before slapping it to the fridge.
"As I was saying-" Sam began before a notification from my phone interrupted him. Sam looked ready to kill as Jacob drifted back off into dreamworld and Paul was drooling on the table.
I glanced at my phone, my hands shaking from the caffeine.

Jasper
My family wants to coordinate with the pack to formulate a plan to catch Victoria.

I relayed the message to Sam as he thought.
"You're going to go to the Cullen's and be our liaison."
"No fair!" I whined childishly. "I always have to go and be around the stinky, oversized mosquitos!" Sam ignored my pleas and waved me off. I huffed at his audacity before stomping outside and shifting.
Unfortunately, I wasn't focused on retaining my clothing and they shredded apart. I stared at the remains of my favorite Linkin Park t-shirt as hateful thoughts ran through my head.
'Stupid Sam making me communicate with bloodsuckers.'
'Ha! I'd rather be on patrol! Oh wait, I am.' bragged Jared. I sent him several fantasies of burrying him alive.
'You'd better start moving or Sam'll have your hide.' teased Jared.
'Stupid beta gets to do whatever he wants.'
'Hey! Sam offered the position of Alpha to you! You refused, that's your issue!' Jared said with an annoyed tone.
'Shut up you moron.' I snarled. 'I'd accidentally kill you all of I was Alpha. Besides, I'm terrible with that kind of stuff.'
'Come on Ro! You know I didn't mean it-' Jared's annoying voice cut off as I turned again. Alice must've somehow found out I had shredded my clothing because a sequined, crop top, incredibly short shorts, and a pair of flats were waiting for me.
"For Taha Aki's sake Alice! Pray tell, what fashion show am I going to in this monstrosity?!" I said loudly. I heard a 'Shut up!' back from the house as I muttered obscenities as I pulled on the clothing.
When Carlisle greeted me at the door we both did our best to hide the fact that our smells bothered each other.
"Who let the mutt in?" Rosalise said, her face curled up in disgust.
"Who let the bitch out of her kennel?" I retorted, flicking her the middle finger. She growled and lunged at me, nails extended like claws. Emmet and Carlisle were quick to catch Rosalie by the shoulders and calm her down. I stared her down, indifferent at her similar short fuse.
"Caroline, let's try to be civil." Carlisle requested.
"She started it!" I replied, my eyes wide.
"Geez, sometimes I forgot how young you are," teased Emmet. Once, I would've retorted back with teasing, but now I simply ignored.
I made myself comfortable in an armchair, rolling my eyes as I pinched the bridge of my nose.
Esme, Carlisle, Emmet, Rosalie, Jasper, and Alice all settled on the various furniture. A pang of jealousy hit me as they all curled up next to their mates.
Jasper have me a side eye that I ignored as he felt the sudden, strong emotion.
"Alice, have you seen when Victoria will be here?" Asked Carlisle. Alice's eyes glazed over as she, what I assumed, searched the future. After a moment the pixie shook her head,
"No. Just the same vision I've been having." She told the leader of the coven. Carlisle thought a moment before glancing at the vampire holding Alice to his side.
"Jasper is probably the best choice to stratagize with the pack." Carlisle told me. I cocked an eyebrow,
"Why?"
"I was a Major in the Civil War." Jasper answered. I didn't miss how he left out which side he had been on.
"Alright." I said tiredly, rubbing my temples. Over the last day I'd only slept two hours as the pack constantly switched out patrols, on constant watch for Victoria.
"If Sam could possibly allow us on your land and vice versa we could-"
"Not gonna happen buddy." I chuckles dryly. "That'll happen when Paul goes to therapy." That was an inside joke with the pack when Jared had asked if Paul went to therapy to handle his anger issues because he should.
Jasper frowned. I could nearly see the millions of ideas streaming through his head.
"If the pack had some way to communicate with us it could help change the course of capturing Victoria." Jasper mused. I waited for his grand idea as I spun around in the armchair, nearly knocking over a lamp in the process.
As I spun back around to face the Cullen's they were all watching and waiting.
"Oh, is this the part where I have a stunning revelation that puts everything in perspective?" I asked before deadpanning, "Cause that's not happening."
"Maybe because your head is as empty as a coconut!" Snapped Rosalie.
"I don't hear you contributing anything princess!"
"What did you call me?!"
"Even with that vampire hearing you still didn't understand?"
"You're one to talk, you filthy dog! I should've killed you when I had the chance-"
"Rosalie!" Said Carlisle sharply. Rosalie and I were standing nose to nose, daring each other to make the first move.
"I'll let you know what Sam says Jasper." I said stiffly before letting myself out of the house.
As I shifted I didn't give a flying crap about the clothing Alice had loaned me.