I Screw Everything Up.

I ran as fast as I could to the house which was faster than Bella on foot. It took me two minutes to calm down enough to shift back before I burst into the house with Bella hot on my heels. She ran right past me and into the kitchen where Harry Clearwater was talking with Charlie. Our eyes met and he could see the panic in them, realizing what had happened.

"Dad! I saw them!" Bella exclaimed.

"Saw what?" asked Charlie.

"In the woods! They're not bears!" she said loudly.

"Bells, wh-what were you doing out in the woods?" said Charlie, annoyed.

"They're wolves! I mean like huge wolves!" she panicked.

"Are you. . .sure about that, Bella?" asked Harry.

"Yeah! I just saw them- after something," trailed off Bella.

"I don't know Bells. Are you sure you didn't hit your head or something?" I asked. She glared at me angrily.

"Yes, Caroline! I saw them!" she repeated.

"Wolves? You saw them?" asked Charlie. Bella nodded, still out of breath. "Alright, well. Harry. You like going hunting? Getting some of your guys together?" My eyes widened at the thought of being shot at.

". . .Sure. Um, yeah I'll-I'll just. . ." said Harry.

"Wait a sec, Carol. Is that a tattoo?!" yelled Bella, lifting my right sleeve up. Charlie's head snapped up and he towered over me.

"When did you get a tattoo?" he demanded.

"Uh. . ." I trailed off.

"The rest of Sam's cult have them too!" said Bella accusingly.

"Sam is a good man Bella," said Charlie reprovingly. She hung her head.

"It's a temporary one," I lied. "Give it two weeks and it'll be gone. It was a prank some of the guys played on me," He stared at me before nodding.

"Alright. As long as it isn't permanent," I paled at the thought of having to hide the forever tattoo every day for the rest of my life. I shot him a nervous smile before retreating upstairs.

Great. Thanks to Bella Charlie was going to try and riddle me up as a wolf with bullets, yay.

Bella continues to try and call Jake as I take time from the pack to finish some homework. Three days go by and I sleep like a rock each night. But the morning I go for a run with Paul, Jared, Embry, and Sam to go get Jake so we can go cliff-diving after breakfast at Emily's the worst thing possible happens.

As we come out of the forest, laughing and pushing each other Bella comes running up to us.

"What'd you do?!" she yells. "What'd you do to him?!" she pushes Sam as he stumbles back a couple of steps. Paul becomes angry as do I.

"Easy!" Sam says to the pair of us. Paul and I had the worst tempers.

"What did we do? What did we do? What'd he tell you?" demanded Paul, getting in her face.

"Nothing! And you!" She whipped around to me. "You joined his gang?! What is wrong with you!? You can't hang out with Jacob, and then you can again! You're all over the place! Don't think I don't know you climb out your window and come back early in the morning!" she threatened. "I'll tell Charlie! You shouldn't be hanging out with-with them!" she shrieked.

"It's none of your business who I hang out with," I snapped.

"It is when they're druggies!"

"Bella! They're not druggies! Would you shut up?!" I yelled. She pulled her hand back and punched me. It didn't hurt, but I started shaking angrily.

"Bella get back!" yelled Sam, holding me back. I was too far gone though and started to shift. "Ro. Calm down now!" he used the Alpha tone but it didn't work.

I growled as I shifted, a ginormous wolf stared down Bella as all rationality was gone from my mind. Bella ran as fast as she could towards her car when Jake came running, jumping over the fence. Right before Jake and Bella collided Jake leaped over her, shifting on the fly.

Jake stood his ground, growling at me.

I leaped first while Jake tackled me to the ground, both of us tumbling around and snapping at each other with our teeth and claws. I kicked Jake into a tree as I prowled closer to Bella and she whimpered. Jacob tackled me, sending me and him tumbling around on the grass again. I bit into his shoulder as he howled in pain, plunging his claws into my side. Warm sticky blood came from both opposing sides, healing soon after but the blood matting our fur.

Jacob growled, biting me in the side of my neck. I slashed with my claws down his face as he yipped in pain. We backed up before meeting in a mess of fur again, rolling down the hill and crushing the boat before into the forest. I bit his hind leg, a clear snap was heard as Jacob howled and bit into my back.

Our fur was strewn with blood as our wounds continually healed. My anger wasn't directed at him but moreso Bella. This had been my thing. Vampires were hers, and this was my family but she had to come and ruin everything!

Ro! Jacob! Stop! Yelled Sam, using the Alpha tone. We froze to our spots, glaring with hate into each other's eyes. Ro! You have better control than that! He scolded. I didn't respond, still huffing with exhaustion as new skin crawled over my arm to heal a gash. I gnashed my teeth together in anger as they both stared at me.

I hate her! I spat. They both recoiled at my tone, having never heard it before. Sh-she's always up in my business! She thinks she's all that and I have to deal with her depressed ass since her bloodsucker boyfriend ditched her! It's me who has to make her meals, do her laundry, makes sure she doesn't do anything that'll break Charlie's heart! I'm the responsible one! I ranted.

Ro, I didn't realize. Said Jake. You know my dad would let you move in if you wanted. He said gently.

Well, I don't get that choice! It was made for me. I snapped. Now Bella is going to be attached to you at the hip. I loved- this! All of this! She wasn't here and I had a life away from her but now she's going to be in the middle of it!

The both of them were silent for a moment before Sam spoke with finality. We don't exactly have a choice anymore. She is human so Bella is allowed on the Reservation.

I mentally yelled in anger and stomped off, ignoring their calls in my mind.