just for you

Hi, y'all!

Wow, it's been soooo long. I can't believe y'all are still reading, rereading, commenting, and commenting again, and ultimately loving this despite the fact that it's not amazing. 

Now, I'm not trying to be super humble, and I don't think this is trash, but I would be lying if I said that I haven't written better, deeper, more thoroughly connected works since then. 

That being said, I've decided to publish this on Archive of Our Own (which is my go-to now because I love it so much) and I was hoping y'all would come along for the ride!

That being said, this story is still going to be cannon-compliant on there. Like, yo, there's literally no way around it without changing Kat's character and her passion for the kids and her character development. However, there will be some major changes in her personality, changes that might make you understand her and that will represent her better. 

It's going to be thoroughly edited, and it'll match the mature style that my writing is now. It'll include never-before-seen scenes, and the smut factor will be upped a notch (ok, I'm going to be honest, it's going to be more than a few notches). 

I would like to ask y'all (if you're interested in rereading) to consider checking it out there and seeing the fully updated version of this!

If you are, go to Archive of Our Own and look up the username: mudbloodmama!

I really hope to see you there!

Until then & faithfully yours.