2

Jeongguk bursted inside v's  cabin and cursed you fucking bastard you literally fired 14 employees this week . What did you think yourself huh.... v sighn and said all of them made mistake that I can't tolerate . Jeongguk chuckled and said yeahh silly mistakes you gonna fire everyone in this company.  You should keep your anger in your pocket v . V just nodded and said I will try to don't repeat . Jeongguk glared and ask how was colloboration with jungcompany . V straightened and said mm... he was intrested but now I heard his partner broke the partnership and he is going in a bankrupt so he cant collobrate with us . Jeongguk take a deep sighn and said that ... bastard .. how can he tell this when we prepared everything.

           V looked Jeongguk's pissed face and said .. he said he will arrange another collaboration with us so we will not cause any lost . Jeongguk nodded and said mmmm I have to go  ggukie bullied his classmate so... the principle want me there for an explanation.  V chuckled and said like papa like son .

       Jungkook was in a meeting . His employee was explaining deeply about the project .  He was deeply in to the project details but he feel a hand in his thigh.  He feel a pain in his heart . Whenever this types of things happened he will be always scared . But he have to be strong to live in world just to survive . He looked at the man beside him his new colloboration .he stand from his sit and slap the mens face . His one tooth Cameout . Not looking at the  blood oozing man jungkook shouted .. the... collaboration never gonna happen understand ...get out....

     He frustratedly come inside his cabin not caring about the men inside . When he see the men he was surprised.  He smiled slightly and said hobi hyung .. hobi smiled widely and hugged the younger tightly and shout ohh... my... bunny become grownup. Jeongguk chuckled and said dont be dramatic you just see me past month . Hoseok nodded and said yeahh rightt... but you grown up... jungkook nodded and ask Okey what is your purpose of your visit hyung.. hoseok smiled shamelessly and said mmm... bunny...I want you to collaborate for 3 companies at once it will a great opportunity if you.. want ... .jungkook frown.. and ask if it was a great you can take it hyung. Hoseok chuckled and said I was in a bankrupt bunny... I can't... jungkook sighn and said ... this is the third time you got cheated I advised you don't believe anyone easily ..

  Hoseok chuckled and said mmm... I will take care of it dont worry . Bunny.... I just want you to collaborate with them. Jungkook nodded hoseok smiled but he bite his lips for saying something.. jungkook frown ask what.. hoseok hessistate and said you have to.. go to Korea. Jungkook sighn he cant deny anymore he can't go there . But he cant deny hobi's request . Because he is one who help him when he give up..  giveup on everything.   He is the one teach how to stand himself . He is the one who always beside him just to make sure that the younger don't hurt himself . Jungkook nodded and said I will go hyung . And... can you help Me for a thing. Hobi jumped on his sit and excitedly said . Oh... my God kookie you accepted I thought you never . What help you want .. hyung will arranged it .
Jungkook Slightly smiled and said arrange a school there for kookie...

 Jung hoseok  Ceo of jungcompany  Honest person with a kind heart  Trust everyone blindly

Jung hoseok
Ceo of jungcompany
Honest person with a kind heart
Trust everyone blindly

         Taehyung sighn and looked at his son who was munching his icecream cutely . Who will think this boy bullie a innocent today . Jeongguk was feeding his son more and more . Taehyung said baby.... don't you think ggukie was going on your path . Jeongguk chuckled and said so ... what .. Taehyung nodded and chuckled and said  yeah... so... what ... I think you dont remember how much you bully that I try to give up on me . I don't want to see me in someone . Jeongguk feel dry in his throat.  He can't forget that days he literally hurt his husband and his twin .  Taehyung see his husband was sad so he  cleared his throat and said yeahh.. forget it we can talk later .

            Kookie whined and said kookie don't want to go.. kookie don't have friends their aunty talk to papa please ........ maid chuckled and said do you think your papa will listen to me .. kookie again whined please... please..... kookiee will be a good boy.. their moment intrupted when jungkook spoke in a cold tone  don't make me  angry taekookie  you will come with me that's final .he looked at the maid and said .. you too ...pack your bags we will go tonight.  The maid nodded and smile at kookie who have a sad face . She kneeled his level and ask is kookie a good boy.. or bad boy.. kookie straightened his body and said kookie is good boy .. maid chuckled and said then.. who will make our kookies papa proud ..  kookie shouted me... kookiee will make kookies papa proud ... maid again ask then what will we do .. kookie think for a moment and said mmm kookie will go to Korea with papa and aunty . Maid stand and caressed the boys locks and said yeahh... kookie will definitely gonna make his papa proud one day .

    Jungkook heard their talks he will feel  heavy in his chest . His son want to make him proud .. now also he  remember how he give birth to his son in a dark alley with  no one beside him . The pain and the thought of being alone in that situation makes him more weak . But today that he have his son . He will live in this world . He never gonna beg for love like he did in his past .

        Jeongguk was in bed with sleeping son beside him he  caressed his sons locks he was deep in thought .  Taehyung entered with some food in his hand . He sighn and sit beside jeongguk and ask.. baby... now also you thinking about what I told you earlier it was just come out from my mouth I don't tell that intentionally I swear . Jeongguk smiled and said ....mmm.... I know babe ... I know you never intentionally say that but it was true that I hurt you once . I promise I will tell ggukie to don't bullie anyone . Taehyung caressed his his husband's cheeks and said ... he only will listen to you ..  Okey... I know you don't eat come I will feed you babes...

  V gulped his 2nd bottle of vodka in one go he was regretting badly. He still remember how his husband begged him to love him once . How his husband begged him to not abandoned him when he is 8 month pregnant with his own child . How his begged to atleast give his baby a chance in his life . But he  abandoned both . He stand with sloppy legs . He can hear the giggles and sweet talks from taegguks room . He also want that . A family who he can cherish and love but he himself ruined it . He go to balcony in his room where his husband sleep at their first night.  He deeply looked at the moon and said to himself bunny... iam missing you iam sorry for what I did . Did you love me again did you... ??? Iam craving for it baby.. iam craving for the food that you made for me with your love .  Iam sorry did you ever come back to me ?? It's been five years baby .... i know what I did was wrong ... I want you to ask forgiveness and a chance baby ... I promise that I will be husband and a good dad to our baby... please come back to me . He hiccups and fell the floor with his knees he hiccups again again and plead I begging you  bunny ...please come back.... please...