16

Jungkook resisted alot to move a bit but he cant ... the man was more powerful and masculine than him .. if he was jeongguk he can definitely knock out the man but he cant ... suddenly he feel wet in his neck ... the man was sucking his neck .. and leaving hickyes .... he want to scream... the big hand was fully cover his mouth that he can't even breath .... tears are coming nonstopily .. he was hiccuping but ... his  sound was not coming outside .. suddenly the mens hand loosened and he see his  husband was beating the hell out of him ... blood was oozing from his nose and face ....

    Jungkook suddenly back hugged v to stop... but v was continously beating the man's face saying... dare to touch my husband ... how dare you .... jungkook hiccups with his tear full doe eyes ... stop it .... please hyung ... stop... v looked at messy bunny whose neck was  full of hickey.... he grabbed jungkook wrist harsly and go to his room leaving the bleeding man aside .

    V harsly throw jungkook on his bed ... hover over him... he want get rid of that fucking hickeys that his husband have .. he want replace it in to him .... in to his hickyes .. only his..... jungkook shivered when  v started suck his neck leaving New hickeys .. and agressly removed each and  every cloth jungkook have .... jungkook was a mouning mess under his husband ... everything was a dream to jungkook... jungkook was so busy enjoying his husband's embrace... he want this ...his husband kisses cuddled ... love everything he was longing for it for a long .... now .. and atlast he is getting...

         V entred him slowly don't want to  hurt the younger ...  and give time for younger to adjust... jungkook moun loudly ... hyungg ....it's hurts ... v cupped his face .. and said it's Okey..  it will be gone ... v started thrust inside slowly first but after a short time he was moving inside him in a animatic speed ... jungkook was mourning and  screaming his hyung name continously after a 4 round v again cum inside jungkook and jungkook cum in the bed ... jungkook passed out from the exhaustion  ... v stand and cleaned and jungkook and wear his dress .. he looked for jungkooks ... then he remembered his husband was always stay in balcony ... he sighn and go  to balcony to get his husband clothes .. he see some clothes were neatly fold and keep in aside may be two or three he can clearly say it was taehyungs  .

     He leaved the dress and come back to his cupboard and take his own t-shirt and wear that to jungkook who fast asleep in the bed .. he was jealous of the thought his husband was wearing .... his brothers clothes for this months and he never notices it .... he lean on bed and embrace jungkook in his chest and said to himself ... I know what  jeongguk told you about was all right ... that your bad ... but ... I want to give you a chance to this marriage ... now... I want to accept you  as my husband .... then he peacked his husband's template and sleep with him..

         Jungkook wake up in v bed ... he feel sore in his back... he slowly tried to get up and think himself what had happened yesterday... that was awesome... he blushed .. he bit his lips to avoid the burning sensation in his cheeks   . And looked around only to see he was alone in the room .. he sadly sighn and said ... is he regretting what we do yesterday.. the thought already make him weak .. yet tears started to filled in his doe eyes .. suddenly the door opened revealing v with casual clothes and some bags in his hand .. v smiled at jungkook and ask your ... up...

  Jungkooks nodded with blushed cheeks  .. v chuckled at the cute bunny and give the bags to him . Jungkook wide his eyes and ask... what is this hyung ... v replied ... I brought some clothes for you .. that you don't have one right ... jungkook eyes filled with tears. is his imagination is coming true ??.. his hyung is start to love him .. v wiped jungkooks tears and ask worriedly what happen bunny are you sore now also... come I will help to get up... v helped his husband in shower and his morning routines. Jungkook was in cloud nine ... that his husband change and started to love him ...

Who knows  his fate was giving  a lot of happiness for give a tones tragedies of  back .....

       Jeongguk wakeup with spining head ... he looked around only to understand it was taehyung room .. he dont remember a single thing ... last thing he remember was he was talking to his dad and waiter gived him a drink.... he looked himself he was naked ... and his back was so much hurt .. he looked side only to see his husband was sleeping peacefully .... fully naked .. he gulped himself ... the smell of sex semen and everything was lingering the room .. he can clearly say what happened between them ... he hate this man at core and how can he do this with this nerd ...

     A tear drop fall from his eyes .. he said himself ... I will never willingly sleep with this nerd ... may .. be ..may be.. he forced me ... yes he forced Me ... he add something on my drink and take advantage of my week state ... jeongguk harsly wiped the tears and looked at taehyung who was slowly waking up from his slumper

   Taehyung greeted ..morng baby... you okeyy... jeongguk want to puch that face of that nerd.... he harsly wear his dress .. not caring about the pain he had in his back ...  taehyung was confusely asked what happened jeonggukie ...  jeongguk harshly opened the door and left ... taehyung pick his  clothes and wear it .. and follow his husband confusely ... jeongguk stopped at dinning table .. and looked Mrs kim.... Mrs kim looked at the messed state of jeongguk.. she know .. what happened..... the swollen lips .. the visible hickyes every thing was seen like they have sex ... Mrs kim smiled and ask what happen baby... jeongguk shouted... your bloody son forced me .. he raped me... take advantage of my weak state .... he drug me and have sex with me... everyone wide their eyes .... they never thought their cute and stupid taehyung can do this ... taehyung also wide his eyes ... jeongguk considered him as this cheap that he forced him .... tears welled in his eyes...

     But the sudden cling sound in his ears ... his mom slapped him this time hardly like ... he feels like his ear drum broked and bleeding ...  taehyung want to protest he never forced him but he cant ... he looked at jungkook who was worriedly looking at him .. and break the eye contact and looked down ... Mrs kim shouted ... bastard .... how dare .... you ....you forced your own husband .... don't you ashamed of your self .... she started beat him with her hands ... Mr Kim intrupted honey... stop.. it... please ...     They all was ... hurt they never thought taehyung will do like this .... they never wanted to heard taehyung explanation they all believed jeongguk... thats what more hurted him ... jeongguk calmly said ... iam going to my home .. then he looked at taehyung who was looking down ... and said ... don't worry I will report this to police ... I will don't leave you ... you take advantage of my body ....

Jeongguk pack his bag and go to his  house not forget to report to police ..  police came and arrest ..taehyung... police were also scared of  jeongguk aura  ... they immediately take action ...and his family never stop them  taehyung was broke ... totally broke ... he was in the police cell ... he want to end everything fastly ... one of the police beat him mercilessly ... he was scared also ... scared to death.. he want everything to end fastly  as it can ...

     Jungkook entered in his room v was worried about his brother yet he hated the fact that his brother forced his own husband ... jungkook cleared his  throat and said ... hyung I think taetae is innocent.... v looked at the bunny who was with swollen puffy eyes because of crying ... v asked why you think that ... remember the man who forced ..me last night .. I think he drugged jeongguk misunderstanding that  he was me ... i see him whispering something to waiter .. v shut open his eyes ... may be that was real ... his twin was innocent.. no one allow him to speak also... v frustratedly pulled his hair and said ... we dont have proof ..jungkook intrupted and said we can make it  right .. v nodded and called someone .. and give instruction to find it the proof .

       Mr jeon off the TV news were all the media's are enjoying the news .. jeon heir get raped by his own husband .. Mr jeon sighned and looked at jeongguk who was sitting with a emotionless face .. Mr jeon ask... baby .. did you sure he is  the one who drugged you ... jeongguk.. suddenly said yes iam sure he is the one ... there is no one dare to do that ... Mr jeon nodded and said then it will be better that you report the police ..

      Taehyung looked at the ceiling .. tears were dry a long ago ..and no more tears were have in his eyes ... lips were dry and whitish because of dehydration.. it's been one week that he was inside .. the cell ... police were treated him like a trash .. one day they presented him in court and all the peoples were mocked him ... v was with him ... but no use the court was ask for more proof ... he was decided a thing .. the day when he is out he will end this .. he no more want to face the society ... who looked at him like a rapist of his own husband ... he no more want  to face his family .. who never once heard his side ... he no more want to see his husband who he love ... considered him as so cheap ...