9

Jeongguk was in dinning table eating his breakfast.  Mr jeon smiled and ask ... gguk... I heard that you bully taehyung... jeongguk smirked and said ... I hate him appa... that guy always got a one digit for exam . And wear same clothes that he wear every day ... can't he some manners atleast fashion sense .... if it was not jungkook he dont speak to anyone  ... an ugly nerd ..  mr jeon chuckled again and said remember he will be your brother in law in 3 days .... jeongguk scoffed and said not my husband.... if he is my husband I will kill myself ...  . A maid comes near to them started serve ... Mr jeon intrupted mm lena..... did he eat anything.... lena shook his head and said
no .... sir .. he was not eating properly in this days .... Mr jeon nodded and said ... call him tell him to come and eat   .... the maid gone ... to upstairs and bring jungkook who was looking a mess . Swollen red eyes ....  dried whitish lips .... jeongguk looked at his brother who was coming with his wobbly legs ... he think himself .... did he have fever...... did he sick ...

      The maid said to Mr jeon ... sir .... bunny ... have a high fever ...... Mr jeon looked at his son who he is gonna disown in 3 days  ... he want to touch his forehead want to check his temperature but he held himself because ... jungkook everything remains his wife death   .... and it make him hate jungkook more .
Mr jeon sighn and stand from the sit and left ... jeongguk go to his room and come out with something in his hand and put In front  of jungkook and left .... jungkook looked at the pills his twin put in front ... is it because he care about ... is he love me .... if it's not  then why they gave me hope ....

      The wedding day ....

    Jungkook looked taehyung nervously and ask.... taetae.... tell me what the fuck you plan .... taehyung sighn and said .... iam going  lock jeongguk in store room that no one notice and you gonna dress up like jeongguk.  Jungkook sarcastically chuckled and said and did you think.... appa can't differentiate me and jeongguk .... taehyung stormed and said then don't go to your appa ..... after this marriage you will make him fall for you .... Okey... jungkook nervously nodded . Taehyung again take a deep breath and and said  left I will manage it . Jungkook sighn and said calmly... tataee.... don't do any stupid ness...... taehyung nodded..But what taehyung doesn't know was his plan gonna backfire on him .

      Jeongguk came out from the washroom only in towel only to see his wedding suit was missing .... jeongguk frown and said to himself ... where is it did I put some where else ... his searching interupted when taehyung clear his throat and said I see your wedding suit ... maid take to iron it ... jeongguk frown and ask what the fuck you doing .... taehyung smiled widely ... inside he was bursting not because he was nervous in his plan .. the man in front of is half naked yet taehyung can't concentrate on anything and his heart was in peak of burst ... taehyung said ..... I want to greet my brother in law .... jeongguk scoffed . Taehyung bit his lips and said ... mm... your makeup artist was in storeroom    ..... and she was... asking more money.... jeongguk frown and why should she do that ...... are you lying taehyung.... taehyung gulped and no .... why should I.. ... she was asking at you at store room .... jeongguk looked taehyung head to toe ... and ask... did come for your brother's wedding or some funeral.  What are you wearing.... taehyung scoffed and said ... can you please come too the store room that men is waiting for you .... jeongguk confusely nodded and said Okey....

     Jeongguk was walking to store room ... is he lying..... why should he ... and why... the makeup artist in storeroom ... he can wait living room or hall.... jeongguk entered in the store and look around but suddenly the door bang closed . Taehyung in other hand signed in relief.. ...and run to his best friend who was looking ethreal in that wedding dress ... and taehyung made woow face and said bunny...... look your so .... hot in this out fit...... and your exactly like jeongguk now .... jungkook looked at confused and said taetae .... don't you think I was little bit chubby and jeongguk was not .... taehyung looked closely    ....  we can arrange it with makeup bunny .... don't worry ....

      V looked at himself in mirror .. Jin who was eying v and said .... oh.... my freaking God...... so .... handsome .... how can you .... look so good ..... and handsome .... v chuckled and said dont be dramatic hyung ..... Jin gasped  ...  truth to say .... if jeongguk see this he will be in head and heels over you ....
V smiled and said is he.... what if I see him and head and heals over him .....
Namjoon smiled and said ... we can see that ..... now come time is already late .... both of them nodded and go to the aisle.....

      Jungkook  was nervous as hell .... taehyung shouted why should you don't tell me your dad was the one who escort in the aisle... jungkook shout back... I thought you know .... don't you know Bottoms are escorted by .... their appa .... taehyung looked jungkook confusely and ask ... that means that bitch is bottom ... jungkook shout .... who.... taehyung said that bunny hybrid that exactly like you .... jungkook scoffed how could I know you idiot .... now concentrate on our issue .... taehyung frustratly pulled his hair ..... but the door opened Mr jeon entered.... Mr jeon frown... ask..... jungkook..... where is  jeongguk..... taehyung and jungkook gulped hardly ..... he dont know what to say ... he was sure that his father can discriminate them .... taehyung shouted we don't know uncle .... we looked everywhere... Mr Kim entered suddenly and ask ... what's going on.... jungkook who gulped hardly .... he thought he can marry v as jeongguk and eventually make v fall for him ...

      Mr kim looked at jungkook and said jeongguk son comee.. v was waiting.... Mr jeon angrily yet calmly said .... he is jungkook not gguk ... Mr Kim make oh .. face and ask... then why are you wearing the wedding suit... Taehyung intrupted appa... I tell him too wear that ... I search every where there is no sighn of jeongguk ... I think he ditch us .... Mr Kim bite his inner cheeks and ask mr jeon calmly is that true jeon... Mr jeon shook and his head and ... I don't.... know  ...... Mr Kim signed and said what we tell everyone ... what we tell the media's out ...  Mr Kim frustratedly pulled his hair and looked at junkook  and taehyung who was looking nervous ... and gulping continously... he said if it's not jeongguk jungkook will be vs groom to cover jeongguk.  If media found about jeongguk ditched us ... it will not good for me and you jeon.... so jungkook will be the groom it's my last decision...
Mr jeon sighn and take a deep breath and looked at jungkook who was fighting with his fingers and said .... come with me ....

        v looked at the ethreal figure who was coming with his appa. .... he unknowly smiled that he also  not understand it was  not his Fiancee.....  but v he figured some changes... jeongguk never in his life a shy person...  but the one front him was so munch shy yet so nervous ... v confusely looked jungkook and ask... ggukk... you Okey.... jungkook suddenly nodded .. the priest started .... Kim tae v son of Mr kim &Mrs kim take jeon jungkook as your law full husband and love and cherish him at your last breath... taehyung was confused he slowly... uttered confusely .... jeon jungkook ... ..?????