3

Jungkook arrived in Seoul.  He hate this place more than himself . The place that make him beg for almost everything  first it was just he beg for love... but next turns in to money ,food , shelter and a little bit of help from anyone . This  is where he first met his ex husband and here is   his miserable past started .

    He feel like his breath stuck in his throat in five years there is so much changes happen . When the car passes each and every towns . He see the places where he beg for food not for him for his baby.. when the car reach a alley he shouted stop... the driver suddenly stop . Jungkook looked at the alley . He came out  and take breadth.  The place where he give birth to his baby.. the painfull and worst night that he ever had . The alley was long gone there is some small shops and houses only . His breath become unstable when the memories comes flow like a river in his mind . He feel a small hand  caressed his hand . He looked at the small  sleepy figure in front of him . Kookie spoke papa its Okey iam here with youu...  don't get a panick attack again please kookie cant see that again and again . Jungkook inhale and exhale short after he feel relieved.  Kookie Slightly smiled and give a tablet and said ... papaa .... you ... did good ... you have eat this then everything will be Okey.  Jungkook nodded and take the pill in his hand and gulped in one go .. 

     He know his child doesn't even know what is panick attack . But his uncle hobi told him that if papa have a panick attack you have to do like this . First it was hard for small kookie to console his cold papa but eventually he win when his papa have panick attack he do what hobi uncle told him to do .

                 The teacher in a class room yelled kim taeggguk ...... did you ever pass a exam in your life . Ggukie stand like he was unbothered . Everyone know ggukie was a spoiled brat . He never listen to anyone . The teacher frustratedly massage her head and said ... never mind I know you gonna not  listen I will call your parents today . Ggukie still stand like he unbothered . Yeah he was unbothered why should he bothered anyway he know how much his papa and appa love him . They don't allow  single tear in his eyes . If any one make ggukie cry . His papa kill them for sure .

           Taehyung was deeply listening to the teachers complaints about his son ggukie . Taehyung defeated oh... mam.. my son always study ...  may be he forget when he see the xam paper because of tension.  Teacher opposes ohh is it Mr kim may be Your son bullie his class mates because tension right . Taehyung head hanglow he dont have words anymore to defend his son his papa sitting like he was not bothering about the conversation . Teacher take a deep sigh and said ... Mr Kim I know your a good mother . Jeongguk was snapped at the coment . He want to laugh . Taehyung confuselyy looked at the teacher and  said mother me... iam sorry you kno the teacher cut the sentence and said oh...I don't know you the person  don't like calling you mother because your a male  she scoffed at taehyung. 

        Guggie suddenly bursted out laughing . Jeongguk also followed him laughing their tongue out . Taehyung glared at both but they laughed like crazily not caring about taehyung.  Ggukie said while laughing . Heyy he was my appa you dumpo......

       The teacher looked taehyung apologically . Taehyung who smiled at her and said dont worry iam used to it . Teacher looked at jeongguk and said  so... taehyung intrupted sorry to .. say... we have to go.. jeonggukie  have office today and  I have to prepare lunch for him and iron his clothes and accessories and wanna do so many things .. the teacher amazingly said ... I also want a husband  like taehyung . Who do every house chores .  Taehyung smiled and said dont worry you get it ...

        Jeongguk get inside his car only to see his baby taeggukie was get scold by his appa and ggukie was always the same sitting and playing games not bothering about the blabbering taehyung.  Jeongguk take his son exam repot and said baby... everyone say he was like me .. but say the truth he was just like you . Look how he is studying just like you studied in our college. Remember you alway fail .  Taehyung glared at his husband and said yeah.... what did you say... jeongguk peacked his husband's lips and said did I say anything wrong baby.... taehyung shouted yeahh I passed last exam don't I..... Jeongguk chuckled and said yeahh..... don't you remember you passed your last paper last year . Taehyung argued back ..  that was a tough... paper ..... Jeongguk again  chuckled and yeahh.... you was right that was a tough paper but I passed everypaper at one go but you take 4 years baby.... . Taehyung  scoffed sitted like he was angry . Jeongguk know how to make his husband angry and cute at the same time . If taegguk was not in the back sit . Jeongguk definitely jumped on his cute husbands lap and make his husband bounce inside him continously.  He suppressed the feeling and start the car .

          v glared at the new secretary who was younger than him . The younger hessistedly give his file to v . V snatched the file and ask in a angry tone . Whats your name . The younger  gulped yet scaredly said ye.. yeyeojun. V Coldly take his glare out of him and said I take you just because of your dad was a former employ in here . That doesn't mean that I give you special concern you have to work  hard here understand... yeonjun just nodded . V shouted I want answers ..... yeonjun straightened and shouted .yes... sir . V nodded and coldly said you can start your work . Give me schedule in 15 minutes or your fired . Yeonjun suddenly run out of the room to do his work .

       V signed and looked at the file . His father was a kind who will help everyone when ever need . He was big help to him . But 5 years back his father become paralyzed and he was died past month . The family was suffering from poverty now.. Mr Kim ask v to give his son a job here . And v gladly accepted him as his employee .

             Taehyung  looked his husband who was drying his wet hair . He looked taegguk who was playing his video game . Taehyung cleared his throat and said ggukie mmm... v uncle call you ... did you go and check why he call you . Ggukie nodded and go to his uncle . Taehyung closed the door locked it . He go near to his husband who was drying his hair in front of a mirror . Jeongguk mouned when a hot breath touch his exposed neck and tight grip in his waist. Jeongguk bite his lips said between his broken mouns .. baby... ggukie was out .... taehyung started to suck his husband's sweet spot continously jeongguk who mouned at the sensation . Taehyung whispered huskly yet deeply to his husband's ears .. you want a punishment baby... for making fun of daddy ...

    Ahhh ye.. yes daddy give me punishment ... please .... jungkook mouned loudly ... Taehyung smirked and ripped the light shirt that jeongguk wearing and he removed his bottom .  He looked intensely to jeongguks naked body . Jeongguk bite his lips not moun from his intense gazes. Taehyung removed his shirt slowly ... jeongguk can't hold anymore he mouned .. daddy... please I want you inside mmmhmmm....  taehyung moved to his closet and take a hand cuff . Jeongguk gulped and exited at the same time he know what come for him next moment . Taehyung make jeongguk dooggi possition and handcuffed his hands in backwards .

        Taehyung kneeled down and sucked his husband inner thigh ... jeongguk mouned loudly yet whimpered at the pleasure that he getting . His legs started get shaking he was not in bed he was standing in the floor bending down he have   no place to support his hands were handcuffed backward  . His husband thrusting his tongue inside and out and he was mouning at  the pleasure . Ahhh.. daddy.... please... his legs started shake more badly his only support was his legs now and it was shaking badly ... taehyung stand and remove his clothes at a instant he was inside his husband at that possition . Jeongguks legs started shake more and more he feel like his legs are gonna give up.. he deeply clutch his legs in floor when he feel a stink in his ass cheeks . Taehyung started destroying his prostate by trusting him inside yet spanking the hell out of his husband's ass cheeks . Jeougguk rolled his eyes backwards when the pleasure get too much intense and cum at the floor . Taehyung pulled out and released his husband who looking like  mess now and  said in a  comment  tone  . Go to bed . Jeongguk bit his lips and go to bed with a sloppy and shaky legs . He lean in the bed panting heavily . He again feel a stink in  his ass cheeks and he mouned again.. ah... ah... mm.... daddy.... taehyung teased  his husband's inner thigh with his digits and again ordered  pull your legs upward and wide your legs don't you dare to support your legs with   hands I will punishment you worst ..   jeongguk widely open his legs upward giving a better view to his husband a sudden stink feel his ass cheeks again . His ass cheeks were dark pink now . Taehyung was proud  of his art . Again he trust inside his husband yet spanking the hell out of him .  Jungkook screamed and digg his hands in the bed sheets and rolled his eyes back words because  of the pleasure   .

    He want to support his legs with his hands but he cant . His legs was shaking badly and his back was aching . He pleaded daddy.... m.... mmm   ... ah... can I.... ahh... put my  ... legs down ... please ... taehyung smirk and said not yet baby.... his legs was shaking so badly.... yet he have no support . After long thrust and spank with his husband both came jeongguk came in taehyung chest and taehyung came inside husband . Jeongguk slowly put his legs down . And shouted in a low voice .... you wreck me idiot I have office tomorrow  ah...

      Outside the room

V uncle is appa kill pappa. v  sigh like he was done  with this shit  and said no.... I think  .... whenever taehyung want to fuck his husband he tricked ggukie and make him stay with v ....

                      🤭🤭