28

Ggukie  .... pointed a certain ...boy who was may be ... 4 or 3 years older than him ... kookie.. gulped ... he thought... it was some mere boy ...  who can defeat him easily ... but looking at boy who 2 times bigger than him... looked beside only to see his little brother was ... shooting gazes to the boy ..  the boy see them ... he smirked and came near them... kookie this time gulped ... hardly ... he feel like his half soul left the body .... ggukie... challenged.... come ... if you dare you come... you poop ... face ... monkey  ...  if you don't give back my lunch boxes... kookie.. beat the shit out of you ... kookie was sweating .... how... how.. can he get out from.... this now.. he promised the boy ... that he will get back his lunch boxes ... that his appa buy him.....

     Kookie sigh and said  ..... hyung .... can you please give his lunch boxes back.... the boys smirk widened... and he said... why should I give him... you know.. his lunch boxes are most comedy in our class  ..... one is in strawberry shape  .... other is a bunny ...  yesterday.... he brought a tiger shaped lunch boxe... we were laugh our  hell out ... gggukie .... glare at him... his appa always buy his favorite ...his appa know   ....how much he love ... that types of ... lunch boxes   ..... ggukie again shouted ... kookie.... go and beat hell out  of  ..him... he punch on my nose today ... he everyday beat ..me... punch him kookie.... beat him like he do to me.... kookie looked inside the class... that there is the lunch boxes  ... he want to get it ... he want to get it for ggukie....

       Kookie ... take a deep breath.... and kick the boys groin area ... and run inside the room and grabed ggukies... lunch ..box ..... ggukie ...  and others were stunned ... what just happened now.. they have ...no idea... kookie graped .. the lunch boxes in his tiny one hand.. and grabed his brother hand  in one hand .. and run as much as he can... they know.. his stunned friends who was looking and helping the boy was groaning in pain...... will be come for them for revenge... so they hide in the janitors room ...

    After 5 or 6 hours later ...

       V get inside ...the school .... with jeongguk... behind ... he looked at jeongguk.. looking calm outside.. but he... know.. how many volcanoes were bursting inside him... v cleared his throat and said jeonggukie.... you go there .... I will check ... here ... jeongguk... nodded and go to the left side of the school .... and shouted ... ggukie...

        Ggukie looked at his new bunny shaped ... lunch box ... and said... sadly ... today .. appa made something special for you but ...that guy eat everything  .... kookie Slightly smiled and said with a week voice .... oh  .... it's Okey... ggukie got confused... he worriedly ask... kookie are you Okey... why you look so pale.... kookie shook his head as nothing ... suddenly ggukie heard   ..... someone yelling his name... he wide his eyes ...  run to bang the door .. hard as he can ... 

    V heard bang in door... he looked at small room in that area ... he again shout ... ggukie.... again that bang sound heard ... he run to the door and... break the door... he looked at the small figure in front who was now crying ...

      Ggukie run in to his uncles ... who hugged him tightly... v looked at ggukie and his wounds ... and ask.. worriedly  ..... what was it ... did you get a fight ... or something... ggukie ... put his head hang low... v take a sigh and said... Okey... leave it come .. we can go hospital.. and treat your wounds... you know we... worried sick about you ....
Ggukie suddenly interupted... uncle ..... kookie is also... I think he is having a fever ...check on him please.....

   V peeked inside room only to see  a  exhaust ... kookie who was so much pale... v heart jumped on sudden ... his baby ... his blood was ..  sitting in the floor .. with pale... body  .... he run to him... engulfed him in a embrace ...his sin who was murmering papa ... papa... just like a mantra ...  his baby is having a fever ... now... a high one.. he put his son in his shoulder and go to his car ... while he informed jeongguk ... jeongguk suddenly reach the spot ... where he see his son ... and standing ... bruised lip and nose... his heart also sank.... and looked at v shoulder only to find ... his brothers son was so pale... he  ask worriedly .... what happened to him ...

       Jungkook and hobi entered in the hospital .. jungkook was half dead now.... the anxiety and fear was crowed on his heart ... he feels like he was slowly falling in panick attack.. when taehyung call him after 6 years  ..... he dont thought  ... he will inform him that his son was in hospital.... he run to his sons room ... where his husband ... was ... sitting and caressing his sons locks...

         Jungkook shouted not loud as ... to wake his son up... don't do your dare to touch him.... v flinched and get up
... jungkook looked the pale body of his son .. who was attached with some wires ... tears started brim in his eyes ....
He run to him .... kissed his template ... kookie... slowly start to wake ... from the touch.... kookie slowly murmered to his papa... papa ... kookie is alright.... it's because kookie ... don't eat the pink tablet .... jungkook know... why his baby was this state... how anemic he will become... when he dont eat tablet ....
Hobi run and hugged the crying jungkook and kissed his forehead to calm him ... he know.. how jungkook was always blame himself... that he dont ... give.... kookie a proper treatment... 6 years back....how can he ... he even don't have a penny that time ...

     V feel like body heat rise... when seeing his husband in some ones chest  Snuggling .... when the lips of that mens ... touches his husband ... he losses  .. v angrily pulled back hobi from ... jungkook... and shouted ... dare to kiss my husband... again.. then there is no more lips in your face ... but he feel a stink in his cheeks... looked straight... only to see a angry jungkook... jungkook questioned ... who are you ... Mr..  v gulped ... hardly with a burning cheeks.. taers welled up in eyes ... jungkook again shout   .... where were you when I beg in streets for food... where is your husband tag that time... where were you when I give birth in the dirty streets ... where were you when I try to sold myself  .... just to give my baby ... a proper treatment... where were you when i try to kill myself... and my ... dying...baby... where is your husband tag that time..... tears started flow from his doe eyes ... he looked at hobi and said ... hyung ... settle the hospital bill I can't be here anymore.... this filthy fucker is making me puke...  I hate seeing the face of this morons... morons likes him deserve to die .. rot in hell.....  hobi just nodded...

    V suddenly ... left without looking .. at anyone.. he dont have the courage to look at his baby ... who he tried to kill by abandoning him... the pang .. in his chest when he heard his husband questioned him... he have no rights to get jealous in hobi... the familiar feeling in his chest increases this time.. feels like someone's stabing inside his heart a thousandth time.. yet deeper ... he entred in the washroom ... he can't hold back the  tears anymore... he let it out from his eyes...just flow freely ... he kneeled down holding his legs to his chest and started to cry harder ... he want to scream.... how can he believe in some ones words ... leave his 8 th month pregnant husband ... in a devastated state  .....he was not deserve to forgive also...

       His chest tightened again ... like someone tightening inside  .... he put his hands to stop the pain... yes he deserve this... he think himself... he deserve to die ... morons like him who abondoned own son and husband ... deserve to die .... the words jungkook told him were was flowing in his mind that he can't breath...

   Taehyung entred inside the washroom only to see his twin ... crying his hurt out... holding his knees to his chest and one Hand on his chest ... blood oozing  from his nose... taehyung wide his eyes ... at the sight......